Read the Site News and Announcement section for the latest news and happenings concerning the site -- Contains info about site issues that may affect your account such as password issues, site downtime/upgrades, new content, and ETC...
Click Here For The Site News and Announcement Section
Read the Concerning Site and Forum Issues section for account issues such as login problems, resetting password, email changes, and ETC.... -- Contains info pertaining to fixing account issues, questional post, general issues, and ETC...
Click Here For The Concerning Site and Forum Issues Section
• Issues with your Account on the Forum????? -- Click Here
• Did Not Receive Activation Email???? -- Click Here
• Forgot Your Password -- Click Here
• Need To Change Your Email -- Click Here
• User Accounts Deleted From Forum????? -- Click Here
• When Contacting Us With Account Issues -- Click Here
Before contacting me with account issues, please follow the instructions in the Concerning Site and Forum Issues section. Registering duplicate accounts because you can not login will result in duplicate accounts being banned.
email@example.com is only a forum emailer that sends forum emails such as new PM, activation email, new password email, and ETC....
Just as the forum-no-reply implies, it's a no reply email. Our Contact email is on every page of the site. That is the contact email you will need to use when contacting us.