CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: bob hunting in mo
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:11 pm 
IP:
I was woundering if there where any bob hunters in south central mo? I was looking for some one that I could hunt with I have a lot of land that I can hunt and have seen lots of bobs but I dont have any cat dogs I would like to run my dogs with some dogs that will tree bob cats. thx gary

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Too bad ya don't live out here Gary I'd be there in a flash. Have a good1, Mike

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:57 am 
IP:
my best advise too you my friend is to get you a big hard jagdterrier,i got a farm in Jamesport mo, been chaseing them for years, i seen one bob in the state of Mo go up in 9 years,bro you live in the land of the 4 acre dozerpiles,toughest cats to run in all the states i've run cats in,wait til winter find a track,they don't cross the road very often,dang things will walk a mile down a fence row to cross in a culvert,so watch yer culverts,comeing out of CRP and that big timber you live in,anyway find a track and walk it out, most smart dogs if you don't scold them and praise them up will eventualy tack the track,but be patiant it will take about 4 times the dog work it takes to tree one of those long legged ridge running no tree coons yall got there,you'll need a chain saw to fetch them out of those damn piles,a good comealong wont hurt either,but man i' would be glad to visit and walk you threw this but again its easier for a welfair mother to kick a meth habit than it is to put a cat in a tree in MO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 am 
IP:
lol thx that is what every one here tells me and that is why I can not find anyone that hunts them but I see them and there sing every where!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm 
IP:
hey give a call, i will help as best as i can,might be able to put you in touch with a few crazys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 am 
IP:
thx I give you a call some time

Post subject: Figures
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:56 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I just left my farm in Stockton Mo...I had been back there for a month ...I would have brought my dogs over....Is Stockton close to ya?????...Coop

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:25 pm 
IP:
thats about an hour and a half from me. you have two homes? where do you live at when you are not at your fram? I would love to run my dogs with some bobcat dogs I have some good spots in fact we have a big tom liveing in our hay barn killed all the chickens took them back there to eat then up in the loft!

Post subject: More red power
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:10 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I live most of the time just outside of Prescott....Im back to Stockton about 3 times a year....Ill be out this winter sometime and Ill hook up with ya if I can....Coop

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hey, my name is Scott, me and my girlfriend was out last night and the dogs put up a big cat. I thought it was a bobcat at first but after getting a closer look I relised it was not. It was as big as the smallest dog under the tree. I took a picture with my cell phone but it did'nt come out very clear. This was around 11:00 pm just SE of KCMO.

What do you think?
Scott
(816) 680-0080