CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:24 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I AM A 36 YEAR OLD MAN I JUST RECENTLY GOT SAVED AND GAVE MY HEART TO JESUS ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO I GOT INTO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL REALLY BAD I ENDED UP COMMITING ADULTERY AND LEAVING MY WIFE AND KIDS WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO ABOUT TRYING TO START OUR LIVES TOGETHER AGAIN WE HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER SINCE THEN AS I SAID I HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE TO JESUS AND I WANT TO DO WHATS RIGHT I AM NOW GOING TO CHURCH WITH MY FAMILY READING MY BIBLE I HAVENT TOUCHED DRUGS OR ALCOHOL FOR 2 YEARS A GUY I WORK WITH TOLD ME THAT GETTING BACK WITH MY EX WIFE WAS WRONG AND FOR US TO REMARRY WOULD BE AN ABOMINATION TO GOD JUST WONDERING WHAT SOME OF YOU MIGHT THINK
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
DAVID

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

That guy that said going back to your wife and family was just about as wrong as he can be!!! If you are truly walking with the Lord just let the Holy Spirit guide you and if some one starts telling you things that don't seem to fit in Gods' plan, walk away.

my .02 Mel

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Waterway-56 wrote:
That guy that said going back to your wife and family was just about as wrong as he can be!!! If you are truly walking with the Lord just let the Holy Spirit guide you and if some one starts telling you things that don't seem to fit in Gods' plan, walk away.

my .02 Mel

I agree 110%, may GOD bless you and your family.

GOD,family, and the great outdoors

home of AKC dobermans

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

just keep reading ur bible and goin to church love the lord and ur familey trust in god. and tell thta guy he dont know what he is talkn bout. god bless u

pr laws hardtime trixie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 pm 
IP:
I wouldn't listen to anything that man said. Pray about what you should do and listen for GOD to speak to your heart. Restoring your marriage and family sounds exactly like what GOD would WANT you to do.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I believe that would be the biblical thing to do, both of you have obviously forgave one another and remarring your wife would be better than marrying someone else but listen to the Holy Spirit he won't steer you wrong God Bless you bro.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I know this is a old post.. this is my personal belif.. IF SHE WAS WITH ANY man while you'll were split then you'll can't get back together.. these verses state it plain as day.. true its not what we want but it is what it is.. i bolded the part were you can see where it states it good luck friend

Romans 7:1-4

KNOW ye not, brethern, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2. For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband
3. So then if while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called and adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adultteress, thouh she be married to another man
4. Wherefore, my brethern, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto god.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

If you and your spouse are truly sorry for things done in the past....you are forgiven period!!!!!! Jesus wants family to stay together Period!!!!! Lets use some common sence folks....He without sin, cast the first stone!!!

Paul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

the bible says that you are one flesh God hates divorce and says that if you divorce you shouldnt marry someone else if you or her either one does it then they are commiting adultry in the eyes of God but divorce or no divorce in Gods eyes she is still your wife so you two have every right to marry each other again but i will go a little strict on you i do believe its wrong to live together before you are legally married so get it done asap so your not living in sin
God bless
preacher Joshua Land
Murrayville GA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am 
IP:
There are 2 things in the Bible that are grounds for divorce 1 death 2 infidelity!!!!!! If you want to get technical every person you have had sex with your married too!!!!!!! The coming together of a man and women is an actual bible marriage..... the vows and stuff is just a cermony to celebrate the marriage