CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Prayer Request
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

:( I just wanted to thank everyone the was praying with me about this situation. I just guess that I will never understand that some of Gods greatest gifts to some people, are UNANSWERED PRAYERS. I know he has something instore for me and evedently its not what I was praying for. Guys I had the hardest evening of my life yesterday but i know with him in my heart and by my side each day will slowly progress and get better with time. Guys and gals again, thank you for all your prayers. I just ask that you dont stop now and please keep me in mind. My head was held high but its dropped as low as low can go. Going to take awhile to pick it back up and put all the pieces together again. Lifes like a puzzle, its never complete untill you have all the pieces, I just lost half of the puzzle. :cry:

Scott

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. **ISAIAH 41:10**

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Just keep your faith in the Lord and he will lead you where you need to go. Remember we are to walk by faith not by sight.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:12 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

JUST PICTURE YOU AND HER AS A TRIANGLE, YOU AT ONE CORNER AND HER AT THE OTHER,AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AT THE TOP!! THE CLOSER YALL GROW TO HIM THE CLOSER YALL WILL BE MY FRIEND,MAY GOD BLESS U AN REMEMBER HE SAID HE WOULD NEVER PUT MORE ON YA THAN YOU COULD NOT HANDLE, I WILL HAVE U IN MY PRAYERS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hey man, just thought i'd give you a holler and see how things are going for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hey TrueWalkerHunters just remember god will not put more on u than u can handle! Back in febuary of 09 my fiance and i split up, we tried to work it out, but no luck! And last summer i partied hard, and thought i would never find a good woman! But by Gods grace in november i meet a girl that i went to school with all my life. And to make a long story short we got married june the 12th 2010 ! She has a beautiful 4 year old that i love to death! And now we are involved with the youth @ our church! So keep the faith, God closes one door, and so that he can open others for! God bless and you will be my prays!

acts 10:13!"Rise,Kill and Eat"! Orders from headquarters- Phil Robertson