CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Prayer Request
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I really dont know where to start to ask this from everyone. The past few months has been rough and the past month has been a lot worse. I know God is in control though. He has his hands on all of us even when we dont feel like he does. God answers prayers when he is ready. At times its not when we want it to happen. Kind of like now. Guys and Ladys, I just want to ask if everyone will pray for me and my wife. We are having a really hard time. We are dealing with a seperation at the moment. I have prayed everynight harder than ever before. Im not coming on here to sob to anyone and get anyone to feel sorry for me by all means. Im just asking for everyone to please pray for our marriage. I know God can heal all things in his own way. God has showed me my marriage is healed and meanded back together stronger than ever. But it hasnt happened yet. I know you cant rush God. Again, I just ask that everyone please pray for the both of us and I know God will put us back together when he is ready. Thank you all in advance.

Scott

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. **ISAIAH 41:10**

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Request
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

WILL DO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:05 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you very much. lastnight was a long hard night. my cousin has been staying with me to keep me company but he had to start back to work today so he didnt stay here lastnight. first night home alone and it was hard. I pray im not home alone much longer and our marriage is healed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Will pray here to

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Keep that head up, it will all happen in gods time. We may not understand why things happen in this ol world but we just have to leave it in the lords hands and be patient.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you VA coonhunter. Youre right. we dont understand from time to time and may never but God is always in control. Trying to keep my head held high and travel with him one day at a time and let time heal the pain and marriage. I feel in my heart God has big plans for our marriage and the best has yet to began. Now I just have to sit back, relax, and let him do what he does best. Work miracles and answer prayers. Though Im having a hard time there is only one verse that can come to me. Isaiah 41:10. (Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.) It in his hands. Lets just agree togehter that this marriage is healed. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

prayin for you and yours eastern iowa bigrob & family bluegrass & redbones

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:08 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you very much. Lets all keep agreeing together as one. Things arent better but we are talking a little bit more than what we have been. Time heals a lot of pain and sorrow. But God is more powerful than time. He will shower us with blessings when he is ready. Sometimes when we are least expecting it. Im ready for a miricle when God is ready to let me have it. Lets just all keep praying and see where God puts us. Its all in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:05 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Aug. 29th will be our 40th wedding annaversary and I have most certainly not been the most desirable husband a woman could have at times! I hope you don;t mind a few thoughts from a old timer. I would strongly recommend the movie "Fireproof" to both You and your wife. Study your part in the Bible as to how you conduct yourself in relation to your wife. Remember in marraige you have become one unit and she should be treated as the important part she is. And don;t forgetthe third part of your marraige, the Lord. Conduct yourself in a manner pleasing to him to. With prayer and trust in the Lord worldly matters can then be dealt with!

Mel

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Mel right now I will take anyones advice. I will admitt I did not treat her the way she should have been at times and I REGRET IT. She means the universe to me and its hard being without her. At still a young age, 26, shes 22, you know what love is. We will be married 3 years November 2 if Lords willing we are together. In my heart I believe he has plans for us as one. The movie FireProof is an amazing movie and Im not jsut saying that. I worked full-time for the fire dept for 5 years and volunteered for over 9. she herself has volunteered for over 8. When we seperated, I was kicked off and that hurt more than life itself. Thats beside the point here though. Our church has family night every 4th sunday and we watch a movie and have fellowship afterwards. We watched FireProof one night. its a touching movie. Now with all that said, Im in the wrong. I havent been to church in over 3 months. I work every weekend 12 hour day shifts. But i know you can have church at home. Like earlier, I will take any advice that could help my marriage. Where do I go in my bible to help me understand and to help me grow stronger and be the husband im suppose to be to my wife? Even if or when we get back together and even now even though we arent on the greatest speaking terms. Sorry so long.

Scott

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Dont beat yourself up regretting things in the past, nobody is perfect. I have only knew one perfect man and that was Jesus Christ my lord and saviour. If we were all perfect we wouldnt have needed a saviour. I love your positive attitude, just keep it up and remember the bible says that a man is to love his wife as christ loves the church. Just keep pray'n.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thanks VA. you guys are helping through this more than you can think. I know I'm not perfect by all means but like you said we are all human. we will make mistakes. and I have but I know God is a forgiving God and I pray that he gives her a forgiving heart for all that I have done wrong. I wake up every morning and thank God for another beautiful day in his country and I look foward to getting that phone call. But when the phone doesnt ring, I get down hearted but I know I have to keep my head held high and know that God has a plan. I just have to wait on him. Lets keep praying guys and God will bless all of us with good news before its over with. I believe this is going to happen in his time. :)

Scott

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Lets keep praying guys. I got a text message from her the other day and now Im being accused of having a Girl Friend. Asked me if she could come get something of hers because she didnt want it handed down to another girl. then said goodnight. Asked for me to let her know when i droped her car insurance and droped her phone of my phone plan now that i hate her. I sent her one back and stated i didnt hate her she was my wife and i committed my life to her and only her and I have never and never will hate her. Guys its been a hard past few days getting those kind of text messages from her. I told her the other day that it sounds to me like she doesnt want me and doesnt want anyone esle to ever have me. I told her if that was the case to playing around with my mind and come back home. Didnt hear anymore from her till she sent the message about the insurance. the the message about she knows i have a gf at 159 this morning. im tired of being accused of doing things and having things that im not doing or that i dont have. Just keep praying guys. it will come to past in Gods time. Good or bad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

TrueWalkerHunters wrote:
Thank you very much. lastnight was a long hard night. my cousin has been staying with me to keep me company but he had to start back to work today so he didnt stay here lastnight. first night home alone and it was hard. I pray im not home alone much longer and our marriage is healed.
i be praying for yall,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you jdodd. Lets keep praying guys.