CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: brocken in to
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

for the past two weeks, our church have been broken in to. nothing was destroyed but the screen on one window. they wrote on the calender and chalk board, all they wrote was rebel. we believe it was some young kids. we don't know what to do. I suggested to put a alarm system in, you know the one that will be loud so the neighbors will see what going on. like I said, all they did was break one screen, wrote rebel on some stuff, turn the lights on, and turn the numbers on the board over. have not stole anything that we know of. just keep them in your prayers to come when the doors our open. if they like we can always leave a window open on Sunday for them. lol

GOD,family, and the great outdoors

home of AKC dobermans

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: brocken in to
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I agree that praying for them is the best thing. Folks who are under conviction by God for their sin tend to simmer and be angry until they surrender to God's work to bring them to repentance. We had some lost sinners drive through our church parking lot one Sunday morning during the service and egg about half the cars. Had to remind myself that the lost sheep are most precious to the shepherd.

It sure wouldn't hurt to add a motion detector alarm system. The biggest thing with that is how close does the pastor or a deacon/elder live to respond to it and not to let false alarms become an issue.

Post subject: Re: brocken in to
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

it out in the country, the pastor lives about 15 min, I live about 50 min. I figure that if the noise of the alarm goes off, that it will draw attention to the church. like I said, it must have been young teens.

Profile  WWW