CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Is Mickey's Daily Blog Useful For Christians?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not Sure 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:22 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

This message may be a little longer than normal, but I sincerely believe you will not regret it if you read the entire message.

There is misconception about Noah preaching to get people to come into the ark. It was too late for the masses their time was up. Read on and you will see. Many of you probably have heard preachers say that Noah preaches to the people while he was building the ark and they laugh at him. Sorry, but I have not found that to be true in the scriptures. It is hear say, that has been handed down through the generation. Read on and you will see what the scripture says about what really happen and Jesus verifying it.

Gen. 6:5. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The above scripture is what God saw before He destroyed the earth with the flood. I do not even think an atheist can deny the fact of the evil that is going on in the earth today. Is not time about up?

Gen. 6:7. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

May I make comment here; God never did mention destroying the fish. Besides fish can swim, maybe they were use to clean up the bodies. You may say fowl can fly, that is true, but they had to land sometimes and the only place to land was in water. Therefore, I guess some of those fish like fowls. God did not and does make mistake, when He did not mention destroying the fish.

God judgment was He was going to destroy man (human race) that He had created and even the animals and fowls of the air. The Lord did not tell Noah to go preach to the world to repent as you may have heard in the passed. He gave Noah instruction to build the ark for his family and the animals. God chose what would go into the ark.

The ark was built the right size for which God said who and what would go in. If Noah was to preach to the world and many of them repented the ark would not have been big enough. That would mean God made a mistake in the instruction on what size the ark had to be, and would have to give new instruction on how to enlarge the ark. (Short sentence, God does not make mistakes). What about the food Noah was to take, would there have been enough food if masses had repented? God had already pronounce judgment of who was going in.

God was going to destroy everything He made, but Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Thank God for Grace because I sure did need it, and continue to need it as much as anybody, and probably more than most.

God gave specific instruction to Noah how to build the ark and who including the animal kingdom was going in.

If someone did not know it, God still have eyes and He sees what is gong on today with His creation. We may buy a piece of land or acres and build on it. Some say the governments really owns what you buy in the end. None of that is true, God owns this earth and the heavens above and anything else we do not know about.

Where some may have got the idea that Noah preaches to the world for 120 years could be in:

2 Pet. 2:5. And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Three comments I would like to make here:
First the man of his household should be the spiritual leader of his family. First Noah preached to his family of the things that are right in the eyes of God. He is to be a proven leader of his family before he even speaks to the public, according to scripture.

Secondly, Noah may have spoken in public to the masses before God had given Judgment (Note: Before God Had Given Judgement) that he was going to destroy man (human race); but it does not say he did. You would have to speculate he did and personally I do not speculate on God word.

Thirdly, Jesus settles the whole issue which is the most important in:
Matt. 24:38,39

38. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

38. And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Extremely important, what Jesus said - And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away. Looks to me like if Noah had been preaching to them they would have know something about what was happening.

The scripture says there will be a falling away before the man of sin is revealed, who is Satan. Think about it, Noah was building the ark for many years after God had already gave judgment that He was going to destroy everything on earth. How long will the falling away last?

I say to the lost do not wait another day.

You may be wonder how does some preachers say that Noah preached to the people and they laugh at him. This is why everyone should read the bible for themselves because of hear say. They hear a preacher preach it and sounds good to them, so they preach it; and on it goes, on and on.

Please, I not saying we should not listen to our Pastors, Evangelists, Preachers, and Teachers; what would this world be without them? However, the good ones will tell you to read your bible daily. Hey, I say read you bible daily for yourselves.

Last edited by actionpackennels on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 69 times in total.

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: I cannot see Him
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

he elected you before the fondation of the earth, and where ever you go hes already there. :D

Post subject: Journey of Faith
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Journey of Faith

There are some who worry about losing the gift of salvation. No need to worry about that. You are there with Jesus now. We are traveling through this land going where we already at.
When Jesus was on the ship with the disciples going to the other side of the lake a great storm came filling the ship with water and they thought they where going to die. They just did not realize when Jesus said let's go to the other side of the lake, He was already over there. And He was taking the disciples were He was already at. Because God is everywhere. Jesus said when you see me you see the Father.

Think about the air we breathe, it is where you are; it is where you are looking, you just can’t see it!!!

It is the Journey of Faith as we travel here on earth which will one day end in His sight. Praise The Lord!!!!!

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. Colossians 3:3

Last edited by actionpackennels on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: Nothing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Nothing

When Jesus said in John 15:5 You can do nothing without Me, what did He mean? The best way I can explain that statement is this way. Take a piece of white typing paper and look at it. What do you see on it? That what you can do without Jesus. Luke 9:23 If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. Galatians 5:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. Whatever anyone tries to do in their self for the glory of God no matter what it is it is a piece of white typing paper. Nothing

Last edited by actionpackennels on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: You Would Think
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

You Would Think

You would think all your problems would be resolved, and you would be a spiritual giant and receive great rewards from the Lord Jesus.

If you could: Speak with tongues of men and angels, had the gift of prophecy, understand all mysteries, understand all knowledge, have all faith so that you could remove mountains, give all your goods to feed the poor, and you would be willing to give yourself on a cross for burning if need be.

You would think that would be the one to carry the torch and shining on the hill-side for the glory of the Lord Jesus. However, that's the way the natural man/woman would think.

As for as the Lord Jesus concern it would mean nothing, goose egg, just a zero, without the Love of Jesus flowing through your heart.

Read 1 Corinthians 13

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

We Are Already Forgiven Even For Tomorrow Sins

The people of the Old Testament offer sacrifices for sin which only look forward to the day when Jesus would give His life on the cross for the punishment of sin forever.

We do not hear much about the sins of the people from Adam day to the day Jesus crucifixion on the cross for the punishment for their sins also.

Jesus suffered and paid in full of the Old Testament people sins also.

God knowing the beginning until the end the rule and reign of sin and death. Place all those sins on Jesus at the cross past, present, and future.

All sin was punished and paid in full forever at the cross. Our Father knows every sin we have committed and will ever commit was placed on Jesus at the cross.

The blood of Jesus reaches from the begging of Adam until the end.
The scripture teaches us without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness.

When you received Jesus as savior, He is the atonement for our sins forever.
The crucifixion of Jesus is not going to happen again; He shed His blood only one time, once for all and forever.

So if you sin now after you were redeemed by the blood of Jesus, what happens to the sin you may have just committed whether in thought or action since shedding of blood is necessary for forgiveness?

Jesus is not coming back to be crucified again. He did that one time and only one time.
The fact is all sin from the beginning of Adam until the end of the human race as we know it was punished one time on the cross of Jesus for ever.

We are already forgiven even for tomorrow sins.
That doesn't encourage us to sin, but it does encourage us regardless of any failure, we may meet to get up brush it off forget the past. March forward for the glory of God.

And be thankful for the precious blood of the lamb without blemish, which is JESUS.
Now people have to receive the Lord Jesus as savior, to be forgiven. On the other hand, be punished for their sins forever in hell.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: Satan and his demons
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Satan and his demons

Romans 8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. So why does a person feel guilt or condemnation?

I believe that it is Satan and his demons who does that. Satan use people to condemn Job.

Satan is the father of lies. He deceived Adam and Eve by telling them a lie. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. However, God said they would.

God says there is now no condemnation to them, which are in Christ. Satan will speak to hearts today, and say surely God has not said there is no condemnation.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

There are a lot of people that have failed and sin, and they are trying to get back up and serve the Lord. Nevertheless, Satan keeps on kicking them back down with guilt and condemnation, and they think it is God.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Moses showed his works in the eyes of...

Moses showed his works in the eyes of the people, instead of God and His glory, honor, grace, and love. Moses said, we must fetch you water.

Moses said, we must fetch you water. Important lesson for us to know Read the story of Moses in Numbers Ch 20.

We are saved by the grace of God, not by our fetching water out of the rock (works). There is nothing we can, by our hands, willpower, arms, legs or feet. Even after we are saved, it is still our faith in Jesus and what He did for us at the cross. We walk by faith.

Even when we fail the Lord it is still faith in Him. All the way from here to heaven. If we don’t understand this we will begin to get pride in our making things right with other people we may have offended, or whatever the case maybe. Whatsoever we do, understand, carry out, win souls for Jesus, encourage the weak, no matter what it is, Jesus deserve all the Glory and Praise.

In fact, we need to reckon ourselves dead, crucified with Christ. Jesus said to deny self and take up the cross and follow Him (the cross is where we died). There is nothing capable with a human being that can please the Lord in our human minds. Whatever, we do in our human effort will be polluted with sin.

The devil will come to you and tell a lie and say you are going to receive a blessing from God if you do this, that, or whatever it may be, and it may look good in the eyes of the people. But remember Moses. I can imagine the people thought that look good when Moses hit the rock and water came out. Who got the glory in the eyes of the people? Moses maybe or the rod. But not Our Father. Moses showed his works in the eyes of the people, instead of God and His glory, honor, grace, and love.

No wonder the twenty four elders in heaven cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. The elders now see who really did the work in their lives.

Do not take any credit for the things you do in this life that is good give the Lord Jesus the Glory. All we can do is yield to Him and the Holy Spirit will do the rest.

However, Moses hit the rock with the rod instead of speaking to the rock. Even so, water came out. Nevertheless, Moses did not get to go into the promise land with the children of Israel. However, God in His in mercy, and grace let Moses see it in a vision.

Last edited by actionpackennels on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Amen! wonderfully said :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

:D :D Very nice!!!!! Lots of time people argue things that dont realy have an effect on things other than what is shown to man's eye. What realy matters in the end is the blood is their. i am very glad that not only I belive in the death of Christ but also the resserection of new life in him. Have a very blessed day.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Have a victorious day trusting in Jesus

Have a victorious day trusting in Jesus and what He did for you on the cross. He has already done everything you need to do for you. Receive Him in your life and He will bring you through every storm and sin you may face.
Last bumped by actionpackennels on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm.

Profile  WWW