CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:29 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thanks ill just keep it between me and the lord from now on.. i hope i spelled everything right....lol thanks again...... :roll:

GOD ALWAYS LET ME WALK IN YOUR LIGHT ..

276-791-7817

Last edited by Harryfields on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

WILL DO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Harryfields wrote:
I have been trying to get a good dog that i like i just bought a new dog out of ( ok) and he will get to me next friday , please prey he is what i want i prey everyday and have faith but i have done this in all my dog that i have got in the last five year and i have not been getting what i have been preying for which is just a good dog to hunt thats all ,,, so please prey hes everything i have been preying for in a dog ....!!

thanks harry

==========================
==========================

Harry the first thing you need to do Is learn how to spell PRAY!!!! PREY is what's hunting or stalked, etc & etc

Next you should stop and think what the act of prayer is for. A person don't just pray for material things.

The above two statements are facts the next are assumptions; What do you want in a coon dog???? Is it achievable or unrealistic; The aims of a hunter should never be above the natural qualities of dogs.

Apparently you have probably been trying to get a trained cooner without trial. That only works about 1 in a 1000 times and praying to GOD isn't going to help. The Lord only helps those who help themselves.

I've got to get out of here and turn some Plotts loose but I would like to add more in a day or two!!!

The Swamp Guide

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i will be praying for you harry that youll get a good dog to hunt with. i got a pup one time and i prayed that he would be a good one and low and behold he was the best ive ever seen. nothing is to big or small for god, he knows where your heart is and thats whats important.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Harryfields wrote:
I have been trying to get a good dog that i like i just bought a new dog out of ( ok) and he will get to me next friday , please prey he is what i want i prey everyday and have faith but i have done this in all my dog that i have got in the last five year and i have not been getting what i have been preying for which is just a good dog to hunt thats all ,,, so please prey hes everything i have been preying for in a dog ....!!

thanks harry

I will pray for you. Just a word of advice, if this dog is not what you want, but can do it on his own. then buy a pup and train it to what you want. I always believe that if you meet GOD half way or more, then HE will make your dream come true. good luck with your new dog and keep the faith. GOD Bless.

p.s. don't worried about your spelling, I am not the best speller either. keep the faith.

GOD,family, and the great outdoors

home of AKC dobermans

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

PLotten:

show or tell me where in the Bible it says God only helps the ones who help them selves..

it is not in there,

Frog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Arkansas Frog wrote:
PLotten:

show or tell me where in the Bible it says God only helps the ones who help them selves..

it is not in there,

Frog

=========================

The entire Bible deals with that !!!!!!! You have to read it all; not just one Verse. Today we live by the law of Christ. To obey the word and live a christian life is the way we help ourselves!!!! The ones who do that are Blessed.

Maybe this explains my statement. If not I can maybe go deeper.

The Swamp Guide

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

plottten wrote:
Arkansas Frog wrote:
PLotten:

it is not in there,

Frog

The entire Bible deals with that !!!!!!! You have to read it all; not just one Verse. Today we live by the law of Christ. To obey the word and live a christian life is the way we help ourselves!!!! The ones who do that are Blessed.

Maybe this explains my statement. If not I can maybe go deeper.

The Swamp Guide

You would think all your problems would be resolved, and you would be a spiritual giant and receive great rewards from the Lord Jesus.

If you could: Speak with tongues of men and angels, had the gift of prophecy, understand all mysteries, understand all knowledge, have all faith so that you could remove mountains, give all your goods to feed the poor, and you would be willing to give yourself on a cross for burning if need be.

You would think that would be the one to carry the torch and shining on the hill-side for the glory of the Lord Jesus. However, that's the way the natural man/woman would think.

As for as the Lord Jesus concern it would mean nothing, goose egg, just a zero, without the Love of Jesus flowing through your heart.

Read 1 Corinthians 13

www.jesusatcalvary.com

Profile  WWW