CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 180 the Movie
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

I just watched this....pretty powerful..
180 the Movie

by Matt Slick

The 180 Movie by Living Waters is a 33 minute presentation about the abortion holocaust. It opens with Ray Comfort interviewing people and asking what they know about Adolph Hitler. The disturbing ignorance of so many young people who have no idea who he was reflects on the lack of quality in our educational system. But that is not what the video is about. Ray goes on to teach people who Hitler was and how he killed 11 million people.

The video then goes on to the issue of abortion and talks about killing the unborn. As the interviews continue, people defend what they think is the right of a woman to choose to have abortions. With the precision of a master, Ray uses logic to get people to see that abortion is killing human beings. It is a joy to watch as people change their minds. They do a 180. Well done Ray and may the Lord Jesus be glorified in your efforts and the work of everyone at Living Waters.

180 is a gripping, logical, and emotionally powerful message about life and truth. It has the potential to change the hearts of millions regarding the abortion Holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_d ... re=related

180 Movie on Abortion Goes Viral, 500K Views in One Week

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 10/3/11 6:26 PM
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/10/03/180- ... -one-week/

The new pro-life movie 180 has become an overnight sensation as nearly half a million people have watched the 33-minute pro-life documentary in just one week since director and producer Ray Comfort released it to the public.

The film is changing public opinion on abortion 180 degrees in a matter of minutes as it shows Comfort asking pro-abortion students questions that change their views quickly. Titled to reflect the complete turnaround in the mindsets of all to whom the question is posed, the award-winning film shows eight “pro-choice” people, mostly college students, changing their stance to pro-life just moments after the question is asked in its entirety. It was Comfort’s hope that the documentary would go viral and it appears to have done so.

That has happened — with the video getting more than 500,000 views after it was featured at LifeNews and elsewhere across the Internet. Viewers have left 7,500 comments — with people saying they changed their minds on abortion or regretted the abortions they had had.

“I confess, I have committed 7 murders! GOD forgive me, I will never NEVER AGAIN trivialize abortion. NEVER again will I agree with the lie,” one person said while another viewer added, “From someone that been Pro-choice this video changed my view on life completely.”

“I was always pro-choice and now I am pro-life after watching such a powerful video,” a third viewer said and a fourth added, “It changed my mind and made me aware that I’ve got to make a stand on this issue.”

A Facebook comment had one viewer saying, “My husband and I have always disagreed about the right to life for the unborn. After watching 180 today he has had a change of heart and now wants to protect children in the womb. Thank you for this amazing gift.”

The 180 movie has been commended by Kay Arthur, Joni Eareckson Tada, Kirk Cameron, Francis Chan, and many other Christian leaders. Mark Hall, the singer of the band Casting Crowns saw the short film and said, “This short documentary has totally rocked my world this week. PLEASE check it out…I dare you to watch 180.”

Comfort, in a new email to supporters of the film, says he “would love” to hear from more people about how it changed their hearts of minds on the issue, adding, “I would also be grateful if you could send this information throughout your network of constituents and followers, post about it on Facebook, Twitter, and embed the video on your website or add a link to 180movie.com.”

Comfort also talked about the movie in a new interview with the Christian Post about the question he posed to students about what they would do if confronted with a situation in 1943 in Germany where an SS officer asked them to use a bulldozer to bury alive in a mass grave 300 Jews who had just been shot, some of whom were still alive.

“I was surprised that so many said that they could bury another person alive. I felt sickened, but at the same time I don’t know if I believed others when they quickly said that they would take the bullet, rather than do it,” said Comfort in a recent interview made available to The Christian Post. “I guess it takes a lot of soul-searching. It certainly is a character-test for each of us.”

Comfort told the publication he was shocked by other responses he got.

“I would begin an interview by asking the question ‘Have you heard of Adolf Hitler?’ If they said, ‘No,’ I had the difficult task of getting them on camera,” Comfort said. “It was hard to hide my shock that anyone didn’t know who Hitler was, and the moment they suspected that they should know about him they refused because they felt foolish. So there were a number of interviews I missed out on because of that.”

“Still, we were able to get 14 people on-camera, mainly university students, who didn’t have a clue who Adolf Hitler was,” Comfort said. “The swing from the Holocaust to abortion was fairly seamless because it came in the form of a question: ’How do you feel about abortion?’

“Then came ‘Do you think it’s a baby in the womb?’ If they said that they thought it was a baby in the womb, I asked if they could think of any justification for taking its life. The only people who became angry were the two women who had painted their bodies silver. After one admitted that she couldn’t kill Jews but other people should have the right to kill them, she must have realized what she had just said. She then became angry, and walked off. However, each of the others were genuinely moved by the interview.”

“After giving them some knowledge that made them change their minds, I realized that so many have been brainwashed and that all they need is information to give them another perspective.”

How to Reach High Schools with "180"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXycW46d ... r_embedded

Join the forum today and remove this ad!