CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: question
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:21 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

my question if god created everythang and god noes everything why did he create sin? why did he create a snake to decive adam and eve if he new fully well they would sin? seems silly to me i wouldnlt drive my truck if i new fully well it was going to blow up on me tommaroe and catch on fire

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: question
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:07 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

First God should always be capitalized second God gave man freewill and a choice you have a choice to drive that truck whether you do or not is up to you sin is the same way God gave you a choice to sin or not the Bible says all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

God created everything as perfect as perfect is. What happened is the angels were created with the ability to chose to be loyal or to betray. So instead of them being robots and only doing what they are preset to do they could choose to serve God or reject God. So when one of them who was the angel with the most authority over the others decided that God was holding something back, that one called Lucifer decided to lead a bunch of them into a rebellion. That is a rebellion they could never win and they know it. Those stinkers have set their plan to ruin as much of God's work as they can while they are allowed by Him to do so. So what happened on earth in the garden of Eden is that the perfect world and creation was as perfect as perfect can be. Man and woman were not created to be robots but to have perfect free will. So Lucifer, who is also called Satan or the Deceiver, came to them and planted the doubt in God's plan for them and they listened and chose to rebel. God knowing that before Lucifer was ever created knew that the creation of people would be His to do more than simply serve Him as the angels do. People were created to know and be known by God in a relationship based on trust and love. So if we were created to have no choice what sort of love for God would that be? God wanted us to love Him from a true heart.
Think about it in the way of a dog you have gotten attached to. You enjoy being out hunting with him and having him sleeping at your feet is nice to. That goofy dog sometimes is right on the money doing what you want, other times he can be off running his own thing, chewing up your stuff and generally not listening to you. Maybe having a dog that never does wrong would be good but it would not seem like a real dog. Now stretch your head to a spouse or your kids. What if they had no choice of loving you or not? They would always love just because that is how they are but would that be like real love or mechanical? God wanted us to be real with Him not like windup toys so He let us have room to choose to stick with Him or turn off. He knew we would all choose to sin so He also made a way for us to be made pure. The whole of the Bible leads us to how we can be free from sin and that is through Jesus who came to take our sin on himself and go to the cross to shed blood for us. The only way to know God is through Jesus. Shout it from the roof tops, don't hide it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:39 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Good grief, that is a book, sorry but I hope it helps answer your good question. ps. God doesn't care if you spell his name god or God just so you seek him and not gods of our own making.

In case the reference to a book was misunderstood I was poking fun at myself after looking at how much I wrote above. The Bible is way more than a book, it is our source of truth.

Last edited by willseeyalater on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

You capitalize God because of respect for Him I suppose God told you he didn't care if you did or not and the Bible is more then a book it is the Word of God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

sorry we aint as perfect as you COOKIE!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:48 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Not perfect just forgiven you asked a question and I gave a answer not wanting to be mean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

willseeyalater wrote:
Good grief, that is a book, sorry but I hope it helps answer your good question. ps. God doesn't care if you spell his name god or God just so you seek him and not gods of our own making.

I know what you meant, guys this man has been on this board awhile and we have had a lot of great discussions. one good thing I like about all of the people on here, we can talk about anything, whether you agree or not and we still get along.
sin is man made.
GOD Bless

GOD,family, and the great outdoors

home of AKC dobermans

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:17 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Yeah, we do best on here when we can just speak out plain, friendly and open with each other here. With all the various church backgrounds there's lot of ways we think and understand our faith. Sometimes those differences are little, sometimes big. I appreciate having a spot where we can ask and talk on stuff that is eternally important. Coon dogs and such things as we enjoy and argue about is like the hay, wood and stubble, it is all going to be burnt up some day. What really matters is are our souls ready for whatever day God calls us before his throne. He's not going to ask us if we drank, smoked, chewed or had a good coon hound. He is going to ask us how we are going to handle our debt or penalty for our sins. Fast talking and trying to impress him won't even get out of our mouths. Unless Jesus speaks up for us and says 'That one is mine' we are done for.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

if we are covered by the blood,the first thing we will hear after we leave this world is well done my good and faithfull child. God has adopted us into his family, we dont deserve it but that is how much God loves us. God made salvation so simple that a child can understand it, if it was hard to make it to heaven i wouldnt have a chance but its what his son did not how good i am all i have to do is ask and believe. i asked him into my heart when i was 15 and iam still coverd by Jesus blood thats one thing i do know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:25 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

skeets wrote:
if we are covered by the blood,the first thing we will hear after we leave this world is well done my good and faithfull child. God has adopted us into his family, we dont deserve it but that is how much God loves us. God made salvation so simple that a child can understand it, if it was hard to make it to heaven i wouldnt have a chance but its what his son did not how good i am all i have to do is ask and believe. i asked him into my heart when i was 15 and iam still coverd by Jesus blood thats one thing i do know.

well said, amen

Profile  WWW