CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: end of time
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:57 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

how long before yall think the anti christ and all that stuff will happen i for one do not belive in the rapture i was taught that we will be here untile the lord comes back for all of us but in the bible it gives clues and when times are near i think it has started with the war in the middle east and the fall of our economy i myself am a firm beliver in preparing for the worse with ammo guns food and things on my farm i belive god provides for those who provide for themselfs also wondering what yall think is instore for america in the end times

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

My granpa was a firm believer in being ready for anything, I was graced with a female plott that gave us 11 pups I have made friends with hunters in my area that have been helping me learn the ropes. I give them thanks everyday if it happens when I am gone then my baby girl will know how to hunt and live off the land. It is the decisions u make during tough times that help you survive. I missed the hunting my granpa did, I watched when he died as the dogs were sent to the four winds, I can only hope that his guardian angel is around to help me learn and teach my daughter in the process. He told me a long time ago before he left, that our families right of passage was to hunt a bear or hog with a Bowie knife, I am female don't wannna try the bear but the hog that seems plausible. Just gotta get my hounds ready like the rest of their family is. If the world is gonna end I wAnna make sure I am in the mountians with my hounds.

Post subject: Re: end of time
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Semper Paratus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

'always ready' ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

there have been wars and fighting in the middle east for a long long time

GRNITECH GRCH HARDING'S ACE
pr' HARDING'S HARDWOOD KAT
pr' HARDING'S HIGH FIVE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

it says in the bible that nobody will know the hour of his return. we can pass from this world any second so it is important to be right with God at all times. im not concerned about the end days as much as i am being right with God the seconds before i pass.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:52 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i belive that to be false it says in the book of revelation all these things must come to pass before his return it says their a 7 year tribulation period were the anti christ rules well thats kinda ovbious when his return will be 7 years after the tribulation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:06 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

michaeld615 wrote:
it says in the bible that nobody will know the hour of his return. we can pass from this world any second so it is important to be right with God at all times. im not concerned about the end days as much as i am being right with God the seconds before i pass.

that's partly true,you reference is to a Hebrew idiom and a bridal ceremony and or the Feast of Trumpets.
In scripture the first 4 feast have already fulfilled in prophecy and that leaves 3 to go ,the fall feast and that will be his return as I study should be the Feast of Trumpets ,when - soon as I feel you'll see the mid east ramp up by this coming Passover in order to get the time line in order. It will happen as you say and my fear is that many will be decieved when no rapture takes place and or they'll be misled by the anti-christ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thats when we need to prepare now food/water/ammo and prepare for hell on earth i can trace my ansectors from the Civil war Confederate side i still fly that flag proudly to my grandfather in WW2 to my father in Veitnam i belive that their is still alot of good ppl left in america and we will prefail and we will be fine until the end

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:03 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I am all for planning and being ready for whatever the weather, gov't and ultimately God brings our way. On that same thought don't miss out on the most important piece and that is having your soul ready to stand before the throne of God and knowing how to answer when asked why should you be allowed into heaven. If you get there and say how good you were and how hard you tried and how you tried to not get mad at things and you were good to others you are gonna find that those things add up to dip squat for getting you into heaven. The only way is to have your sins forgiven by the act of grace in Jesus taking them all with him to the cross and there being the perfect sacrifice to coer our sins with his own blood. If that is your answer then you have the biggest worry for end times and bad days planning all set. The rest is just common sense for how to provide for you and yours while we are on this side of the grave.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i belive im ready i belive in god and that im a sinner i no i sin everyday

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:54 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Believing in God is a good thing but even the devil and demons believe in God and know they are in rebellion against him. What keeps us from God is our sins and not knowing or accepting that Jesus is the only way our sins can be forgiven. Without Jesus we are sinners with a penalty unpaid, with Jesus we are redeemed just like a guitar left at the pawn shop and then the owner comes back to redeem it. It is free and clear and not tied up in the contract anymore. Maybe not exactly like a guitar in a pawn shop but that is the closest thing to what it means to be redeemed that I could think of right now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

ok

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

willseeyalater wrote:
Believing in God is a good thing but even the devil and demons believe in God and know they are in rebellion against him. .

I've got a thread going in another forum on this subject of demonic warfare and healing and binding and casting out demonic spirits if anyone wants me to share the information just hollor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:46 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

but u no growin up as lutheran i was told all one needs to do to get to heaven in belive in god and no that jesus died on the cross to forgive my sins wich i do belive but i think its crazy that so many religouns are diffrent so how do u no wich is right and wich is wrong? arn;t most religouns man made anyhow

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next