CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: end of time
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

if you believe that God sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins and arose the third day and you pray and ask God to come into your heart and believe that he will then you are saved now and forever. God didnt make salvation something we have to work for because none of us is good enough thats why he sent his son to pay our dept of sin and that means hes got alot invested in us and he aint never going to loose us. salvation is free, GOD said WHO SO EVER will call upon his name shall be saved. who so ever means everybody that call upon his name. once your saved read the bible everyday and pray, thats the only way youll get to know him and the better you know him the more powerful he will be to you. :D

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I agree that most all religions are full of stuff made up by people. Even lots of the Christian religion has extra stuff slapped on here and stuck on there, stuff you can't always find from the Bible, rules and ways about how to talk, do their hair and dress that are not clearly addressed in the Bible but some have added into their practice or church culture. You need to ask yourself if you are in a religion about Jesus or a relationship with him. Being able to answer questions about religion is all great but to really and truly know the one who died for us as your Lord and Savior is the way to go. I could tell you lots of facts about Abe Lincoln but I have never met him and he didn't die for my sins nor is Abe God's only begotten Son.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

anyhow back to the orignal qustion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I think the original question is one we can't settle but the real issue is whether we know Jesus and he knows us. Like I was saying I can know things and theories about Jesus and religion or I can get to know Jesus by praying and studying scripture and obeying what I know to be true. Everything else is just a way to talk circles on things no one can for certain say. To me it is like this, I have a confidence that Jesus will return and this age of history will come to a close. I don't know when that is going to happen nor what it will look like no more than I know how much snow we will get this winter or what the summer will be like. I am certain that we will get snow in one and hot in the other but the day and the hour are not certain.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

nothing like walking around my question completly Willseeyoulater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I hope you find the answer you want. For me the answer I gave was the one I needed and it settles the matter for me. I get the hint, I will step out of this one since I don't have anything more to add except what I already did. God bless and merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Jim Staley - The End of the Age Part 1- Understanding Prophecy Understanding Prophecy-Part 1-The Role of Egypt This is by far the most requested message we have had to date. There is no greater subject in the bible that is talked about more than End Times Prophecy. Now more than ever it is imperative for every believer to know and understand how the End Times events will unfold so that the believer will not be caught unaware. We do not want to find ourselves as the 5 foolish virgins that were caught unprepared for the Bridegroom's return. This series will educate you on End Times events and prophecies as well as catapult you into a new stage in your life of holiness and spiritual growth as Jim compares the Egypt crisis with our own spiritual walk.

this is a really good series for those not quite up to date so to speak and ties in well with the post..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHK6BVE8 ... r_embedded

MUST SEE!!! SHOCKING ORIGINS OF THE SECRET PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE DOCTRINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2scNlHF0 ... r_embedded

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

all my freinds and people i no keep saying o we wont no when the end of the world will come or the rapture will happen wich is totally false if anyone clearly reads revelations you can see what is going to happen for all them things must pass before his return. i belive when the lord says no one no the day or the hour because i come like a theive in the night means dont be caught off guard because many will be deicieved in the end times many will fall to sin and put their back on god many of you on this forum will also. Their lord tells us these things so we will belive and wont be caught off guard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

just sharing a few links , again I know for a fact that the creator of the universe or anything having to do with the end times would never resort to sneaking anywhere and he has revealed all things to us. we need look no further than the feast to have these things and timings revealed to us.I feel the overlooked study of these by the church is satans idea of a funny counterfeit joke.I've mentioned before that 4 out of these 7 feast have been fulfilled already in prophecy.
Hebrew Idiom

In ancient times, when the bridegroom would come for his bride in the middle of the night, it was often referred to as “a thief in the night”.
A Thief in the Night
http://www.sweetmanna.org/RemezAThiefIn ... sson4.html

Christ will Come like a Thief in the Night -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ha3t_t ... r_embedded

The Watchman who falls Asleep
Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain. Psalms 127:1b My soul waits for the Lord more than the watchmen for the morning; indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning. Psalms 130:6 Anyone who has ever stood a late night or early morning watch can tell you what falling asleep on watch is all about. It is easier than you can imagine. In fact, you must make a diligent effort not to fall prey to it. Drinking coffee, splashing cold water in your face, jumping up and down with vigorous physical activity are but a few of the techniques to stay awake. I know of some highly trained soldiers in combat situations who actually used hot sauce in their eyes to keep awake. You do what you have to do to stay awake on watch.
In ancient times, the temple was guarded at night. The watchman were required to stay awake on watch. They also tended the altar fire at night to ensure that the evening sacrifice would be completely consumed prior to the morning service. They longed for the dawn of the day, so the light of day would help them fulfill their duty to be awake. They also were aware of someone who would come in the darkness, just before the dawn of the day. That someone was the High Priest.
It was said that the High Priest would come in the darkness like a thief in the night, that is, he would enter the temple stealthily. If the watchman had fallen asleep then the altar fire would be unattended. The High Priest would gather some coals from the altar and go looking for the sleeping watchman. Upon finding him, he would ignite the bottom of his garments with the fire from the altar. The watchman would awake with his clothes on fire. Obviously, he would tear off his clothes, be wounded, and go home naked. It was a bad scene for him.
Yeshua used this very scenario to describe His return. Besides, He is the Great High Priest. He is going to check the status of the altar that is in the temple within our hearts.
Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his garments, lest he walk about naked and men see his shame. Revelation 16:15

An Introduction and Overview of the Fall Feast
http://www.eliyah.com/fallfeasts.html

This is our friend Scott Dryer speaks and explains the feast of Lev 23
http://revelation2-7.com/israels-identi ... -prophecy/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

ok so what happens in the 5th feast?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:22 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

GoatFarmer wrote:
ok so what happens in the 5th feast?

I've included a few sites that will shed some light on this.
These feast are a shadow of things to come and while many{most} will refer to these as being "jewish" it's just been that the jew's have kept this going all these yrs.Try not to be put off by the terms. These were given in Lev 23 long before word jew came to be. You can be an Isrealite and still not be a jew as there were 12 tribes.
You asked about this 5th feast"Feast of Trumpets",which is the only feast to start on a New Moon, hence it is refered to the time "that no man knows the day or hour ".since the new moon has to be spotted and if weather obscures the moon ,then it's put off a day.
These feast are all associated for the most part with agriculture and farming,livestock, moons and stars as these folks were farmers and or at least many were involved with food and grain etc.
These feast are biblical not the traditions of man holidays such as christmas,easter etc. ,that's another subject for later if you wish.
These feast will come for the most part after you understand the sabbath of scripture as being the 7th day Fri eve to sat eve and not mans sunday or 1st day worship.{another touchy subject} for later.
From my studies and this could well be wrong,Yahushua/jesus will return on the "Feast of Trumpets"read in scripture how the messiah will return.Then Day of Atonement "which of all the feast is the most somber and serious ,and then Sukkot or Tabernacles which is the one that is the"family "reunion and wedding feast.This is the one I'mm looking forward to.The "party"8 days of festivity's .
There is so much to share if your truly seeking truth and please don;'t take my word and look these up and ask questions and I'll help if possible.

http://www.mayimhayim.org/Festivals/Feast1.htm
http://www.christcenteredmall.com/teach ... umpets.htm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

from what ive read i think the 5th is ww3 probly come next few years our troops leave iraq the islams enter set up controle have nukes and control the oil leading to 6-8 dollar a gallon gasoline how long will the USA tolerate 8 dollar gas not long hence starting war wich will lead to ww3 will kill 1/3 of mankind then when its over a man from the east will try and make peace and will sighn into effect 7 year peace treaty with Isriel that will be the sound of 6 trumphet and will be the last 7 years of life on this earth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

NUCLEAR WAR PROPHECY REVEALED!!! - Will Blow Your Mind! Part 1 of 3

2012, WWIII, nuclear war, Uranium warheads, ICBMs, SLBMs, and mushroom clouds all detailed over 2,500 years ago in the Bible? No way! You would have heard about it, right? WRONG! See this brutal "end of the world" prophecy explained in a clear and concise manner for the first time ever! Guaranteed to blow your mind! No B.S. Intro music: Megadeth "Sweating Bullets"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRCh54zN7hc

I think you might find this video series interesting

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

took me 3 days to find this and finally , see what you think ...
"The End of America - The Role of Islam in the End Times and Biblical Warnings to Flee America" interprets Biblical prophecies describing a rich, powerful and influential end times nation, destroyed in one day/hour/moment. Twenty-one scriptural clues unlock the "mystery" of the identity of the nation. Muslim prophecies and speeches are linked to Bible warnings of destruction. Verses are analyzed advising American Christians and Jews to flee the nation. When and where to flee and world events to watch for are detailed.
http://endofamericabook.com/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

do u belive evrythang u watch on youtube?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next