CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: end of time
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

GoatFarmer wrote:
do u belive evrythang u watch on youtube?

I watch and pray for wisdom and discernment and listen , and wait.

do I agree with all or part or ...just depends on what scripture say's

in the end even the elect will be decieved

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

-- You might also read Obadiah 1-15 and see if that fits the US

There are many prophetic scriptures foretelling the destruction of Babylon in the last days. The scriptures admonish people to come out of Babylon, to flee the coming destruction. Is Babylon a place or a system? If Babylon is a place--then where? The writings of Isaiah, Jeremiah and the book of The Revelation give us many descriptions of Babylon and details about what is to become of it. I have noted a few of the verses that speak to me and help to answer the question posed above. Please look them up because I have not written out the whole verse and at times I have only given an explanation.

Isaiah 13:1-5 describes Babylon as a whole land destroyed by a kingdom of nations gathered together by YHWH.

Jeremiah 50:1-3 refers to Babylon as a land or nation that other nations come up against and make desolate, where man nor beast will live.

Jeremiah 50:8 says to flee out of the land.

Jeremiah 50:12…behold, the hindermost of nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, a desert. The word hindermost in Strong’s Concordance H319 the last or latter. Could this be a description of a young nation like the United States? It could not be referring to the system of Babylon because it is very old.

Jeremiah 50:16 talks about a place, from which people are fleeing for fear of attack from other nations.

Jeremiah 50:23 refers to Babylon as “the hammer of the whole earth”. What super power nation comes to your mind?

Jeremiah 50:26 refers to Babylon as a land with borders and storehouses. Geographical places have borders…systems don’t.

Jeremiah 50:30 talks about a place with streets, men, and an army.

Jeremiah 50:32 refers to Babylon as “the most proud”. A song that comes to my mind---“and I’m proud to be an American”… you know the rest.

Jeremiah 50:37 refers to a place with “mingled people”. Could this be the melting pot of the U.S.?

Jeremiah 51:22-24 talks about a place with inhabitants, young and old, men and women, who will be broken in pieces.

Jeremiah 51:41 refers to Babylon as “the praise of the whole earth” who becomes an astonishment among the other nations after being attacked.

Revelation 18 tells about the destruction of Babylon in descriptive detail. Things that come to my mind when I read this chapter are New York, and a detailed list of all the things traded there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

pretty unsettling to think that the country you call home will be struck down and destroyed as foretold in prophecy ....BAM

just one scenario mind you...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i guess it all depends who u talk to some say it will happen some say it wont do any of us no not really ive herd some end time speakers say it will be a nukelear holoculst while some say most of the usa will make it who noes guess time will tell. am i going to flee my homeland no my forefathers faught to hard for it!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

the church will be called out in the raptor then thin the man of sin will be revealed "my belive he is here now just not reveiled" then the there will be 7 years of good then the 7 years of tribulation then jesus come for the rest then the judgement

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:29 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END! This whole topic shouldn't even b on here! This site is to do business, talk to other hunters, have fun, and hope for many years of good hunting! Not talk about it ending! I honestly don't think it is going to but I have my doubts when other people talk about it. I hate hearing about it and wish everyone would stop trying to predict this event that no one knows about! Thought i would join in on th topic since its all I c, thts my thoughts!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:30 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Walker117 wrote:
THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END! This whole topic shouldn't even b on here! This site is to do business, talk to other hunters, have fun, and hope for many years of good hunting! Not talk about it ending! I honestly don't think it is going to but I have my doubts when other people talk about it. I hate hearing about it and wish everyone would stop trying to predict this event that no one knows about! Thought i would join in on th topic since its all I c, thts my thoughts!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

This discussion is in the right spot, the rest of Coondawgs site is for the other stuff. This section is where we can encourage, admonish, ask for prayer and have long drawn out conversations or friendly arguments on doctrine and beliefs. Hopefully if anyone finds a thread they don't like they don't have to keep up with it after a first look.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:25 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

agree,we don't have to agree,or can agree to disagree, not wanting to see or learn about a subject doesn't make it any less real and is one thing today's church loves to do "focus on just the good" and make all the mass happy.
I'm not here to change folks, just present a different view perhaps and let iron sharpen iron.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

CoonCody The Rapture is a false teaching and wont happen just like folks think Sunday is the true day of sabbath or that the lord was actuly born in december!

Post subject: end of time
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

After reading all these posts twice, I've found it sure is hard to sift through the BS to find the truth. There seems to be many different translations and ideas of what it all says and means. Smells like a big load of POOP to me!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Canadian Hillbilly wrote:
After reading all these posts twice, I've found it sure is hard to sift through the BS to find the truth. There seems to be many different translations and ideas of what it all says and means. Smells like a big load of POOP to me!!

Now that was funny!!LOL!You know Jesus didn't come here for no one but the Jew.(That is from the Bible).If your here after the rapture then your already lost.Only his chosen one "Jews" has a second chance.Don't worry about the Anti Christ or the end of time,you won't be here.That is the truth.All that other BS is man making crap up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

SHOCKING ORIGINS OF THE SECRET PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE DOCTRINE
A STUNNING factual historical account of how this destructive heresy entered the church only 180 years ago, and has poisoned the minds of Christians Worldwide with its false promise that will have a disastrous crushing blow to everyone who believes it, and this crushing blow will be delivered by antichrist himself at his appearing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2scNlHF0 ... r_embedded

just a few things to look up and study for those interested.
I wish the pre trib was a factual account of the end times as it would be nice to know we wouldn't have to endure what prophecy has told us ,it's just scripture doesn't support it and the few scriptures that elude to this are taken out of context.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

their is no rapture or ever will be if you dont agree with what i post or what i think WHY ARE YOU ON MY POST POSTING?

Post subject: end of time
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

GoatFarmer wrote:
their is no rapture or ever will be if you dont agree with what i post or what i think WHY ARE YOU ON MY POST POSTING?

I hope you arent talking to me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

this was a pretty good presentation filmed in a junkyard in North Carolina
"Junkyard Tribulation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MaYMSbf ... er&list=UL

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next