CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: end of time
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

im talkiing to you

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: end of time
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

GoatFarmer wrote:
im talkiing to you

What did I do to you? I wasnt cuttin up you post or thread. I was simply stating that it's hard to determine the truth when there's so many different opinions on this Matter. They can't all be true can they? Some theory's have to be bs don't they? I thought this was the Christian houndsman forum. I thought Christians where supposed to be open minded and kind. I wasn't rude to you so why treat me in such a way. Don't worry Goat Farmer I won't post on your threads any more in fact it will be the last time I ever read or post anything on this Christian forum. I guess it's not right to question what's written in the bible or on another Christians post even.
Have a Merry Christmas all the best to you and your family. Il go back to the other side of the forum where my questions are appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Don't let anyone run you off Canadian HillBilly. Just because someone starts a thread doesn't mean they own it or can tell you to not post. The whole of it is Buckshot's and if this gets going to far from the rules of his then he will lock it up. Old boy is on here less than a month and he is already face barking at those who get to close. The ones that have been here longer need to speak out. Most of the folks on here can give and take on these topics but some just never learned to agree to not agree.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Canadian Hillbilly wrote:
I thought this was the Christian houndsman forum. I thought Christians where supposed to be open minded and kind.

you are and yes we are and you needn't run off , just grab another gear and buckle up. It makes no difference which forum you visit or reply in that has a religious section you'll find some of the nastiest ,rudest, tough ,opinionated ,stiffnecked "christians" ever created ,just goes with the territory .
So where were we ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Canadian Hillbilly, I will say that this section was created for 100% whole purpose for Christian Houndsmen to have a place to gather. It was originally tied to the The Christian Houndsman Association (CHA)....After CHA folded, instead of shutting the section down, I kept it up for the Christian Houndsmen.....this section was NEVER intended to be a forum section where Christianity is to be debated or called BS or etc.....

Matter of fact, at one time, we had a section for that. It was called The Politics, Religion, and Other Debates section and that is where those type of post were to be posted.

But I shut down that section and removed it off the forum. Here is the official announcement when I did so:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=76160

I am locking this thread with the hopes that folks understand the intent and purpose of this section is.............Since we no longer have the The Politics, Religion, and Other Debates section, there is no place for those type of post where Christianity is debated or called BS or etc.....

GoatFarmer, I will add that when you post on a forum asking for opinions, expect to receive different opinions of your own..............No reason to post the "Why you posting on my post" and etc... nonsense!!!

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4