CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: praise and prayers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:58 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

HOW IS YOUR WIFE AND THE LITTLE ONE DOING

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Little guy is doing quite well. He is now 4 lbs. He still has moments of apnea but that is do to his coming early for the most part he starts up on his own again. The wife is recovering good also. She is down with little guy for the weekend. Recovered well from the mastitise and is moving around with out much pain from the c section. Dad on the other hand just got layed off from work today. In ways it is a blessing so we don't have to find daycare for the other children anymore. Pray for Gods guidance through all that is going on. Right now I feel like a bad country song (ha ha). I find when I focus on trying to handle all this myself it gets overwhelming, so I try to turn it to God as much as possible. I know He will see us through this storm.

Christ is our cornerstone on him a life is built firm

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:53 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

GOT THIS IN EMAIL THOUGHY OF YOU

It puts everything in perspective....Have a blessed week.

Too good not to share…….

Me (in a tizzy) : God, can I ask you something?

GOD: Sure.

Me: Promise you won't get mad?

GOD: I promise.

Me (frustrated): Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?

GOD: What do you mean?

Me: Well I woke up late,

GOD: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start,

GOD: Okay....

Me (growling): At lunch, they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait

GOD: Hmmmm..

Me: On the way home, my phone went dead, just as I picked up a call

GOD: All right

Me (loudly): And to top it all off, when I got home, I just wanted to soak my feet in my foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't work. Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?

GOD: Well let me see..... the death angel was at your bed this morning and I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.

Me (humbled): Oh...

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that might have hit you if you were on the road

Me (ashamed): ............

GOD: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work

Me (embarrassed): Oh.....

GOD: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give a false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered

Me (softly): I see God

GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it had a short that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm sorry God.

GOD: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust me.........in all things, the good and the bad

Me: I WILL trust you God

GOD: And don't doubt that my plan for your day is always better than your plan

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.

GOD: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children.

Scriptural References: II Samuel 22:31, Proverbs 3:5, Hebrews 2:13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Just want to update ya'll on how little guy is doing. He is now 4lbs 5oz that is a pound over birth weight praise the Lord! He continues to have moments of apnea but is continuing to wake himself for the most part. Mom is able to go down and visit more now that I am off to be teacher to the kids. I like the story treetalkin posted. It makes you ponder how often God has got your back on bad things you don't even know about. Another thing I have been pondering is how far reaching our God is. You guys are all miles and states away but you encourage us here in Ia. Think how many people have read this post and have been encouraged through it without leaving a reply. How many nurses and doctors at the hospital have seen God in this situation. Outside people watch to see how christians handle every situation good and bad. It makes a person humble to think and gives a charge to hold true to Jesus that we might be a positive witness in these instances. It makes me ashamed to think of the times when I haven't held firm to him when I let sin trip me up and causeme to be a bad witness. I just pray that I might live out Hebrews 12:1 and keep my eyes focused on my Lord Jesus that I might bring him glory and honor for his name sake.

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight ,and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

May we all have our focus on Jesus at all times

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

iam glad yall are doing alot better.God is faithfull. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Welll the marathon is still going. Little guy went backwards the other night. He had to go back on the nasal canula and 23-25% o2. They put him on caffine again all this is due to his apnea. It gets tiring to see him go back and forth butit is part of the process. Would covet your prayers in this area and for us for endurance withthe situation. It is hard when it is your child they are dealing with. Praising God all the more for his mercy, love and healing touch.

In Christ alone,

Chad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

SORRY TO HEAR THAT STILL PRAYING WHATS HIS NAME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Still with you on this, you are not alone brother.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Greatly appriciate and covet your prayers. I know God is faithful in all he does. I know it is for his glory and honor and that theree is a purpose for this. Lord let me see where I need to grow through this. Getting the bills now it don't take long to add up and this is just on my wife. I shiver tothink about what little guys is going to be. Oh and by the way his name is Zechariah James. Which means remembered by the Lord. I know the Lord will provide a way through this. Just keep lifting us up hard not to get a little discouraged through this. We're going to keep on trusting through this whole thing.

Faith in God is the only sure faith.

Chad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:13 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i like your sons name, i have a boy named titus. i will pray for your family.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:05 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

HOW ARE ZECHARIAH AND MOM DOING STILL PRAYING FOR YALL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:13 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Mom is doing quiet well she goes in for her six week apointment on friday. Still dealing with the stuggle of being home for the other five or down with zech. Just pray for Gods peace in her decisions as we go through this. It looks like it is going to be quiet a while before Zechariah gets to come home.

Zechariah goes in tomorrow for a nuclear test to see if he is having issues with reflux. The doctors don't quite know what is going on with his breathing and heart issues but they think it is due to the reflux hiting that little valve in your throat that makes you cough when you swallow wrong. It shuts, he stops breathing, blood oxygen goes down, and heart rate drops. That is a lot of stuff for him. So you can pray that God just heals him of this so he can continue on the path home. I trust God more than doctors.

Dad is still unemployed as of now, but God is using me to help remodel my old church. It is fun working with my dad and brother on this. All in all God continues to be gracefull through this. He gives us a caring church family, A good hospital to take care of our little one, and the salvation that we don't deserve. Continue to pray for us as we go through this. Pray that he would open doors for us to be a witness to those around and that we would be couragous enough to step through.

Second timothy 2:7

Chad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

will continue to pray for yall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Well Zechariah is fine they did the test yesterday and it showed no reflux. So they are chaulking this up to him being a premie. He is back on the nasal canula to help for now. He weighs 5lbs 8.7oz so he is continues to gain weight which is good. Just keep the little guy in your prayers that he would stop having these episodes so he can get home. I know all things are possible with God. We do appreciate your prayers so much and praise God for your support through this. He is a wonderful God. I am so glad that he is in controll.

Humbled in Christ

Chad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:01 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

GOOD NEWS WILL KEEP PRAYING. WHEN HE GETS HOME POST SOME PIC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next