CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: praise and prayers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

iam thankful that your little miracle baby is doing better, iam praying for yall.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:50 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

What a difference a day can make with the Lord God! Little guy is off of all suport for breathing. He is done with light therapy for his jaundice, his vitals are strong,and it appears that the hole in his lung may be sealing up. Who ever says prayer don't work is crazy. God works miracles daily through prayer and patition. He loves us and enjoys our time together. Sometimes it takes things like this to get our attention. I do praise God for this whole situation. He proves himself once again to be faithful. I am so grateful for everyone praying for this precious life. You can continue to pray for his healing. He needs to start moving things through to be able to feed more. Until this gets going it is IV feedings for him. Another request is his hole in his lung needs to heal before they will remove the chest tube. Finally pray for his mother and me to have the strength for this journey God is taking us on. It isn't that I doubt his strength and ability to provide all that we need. It is that the stress of the situation,work and caring for our other children is starting to take its toll.

God is our ever present help in times of strife.

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

GREAT NEWS WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR YALL :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

iam glad hes doing better. i will pray for you and your wife and also that your little boys lung will get better.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Praise the Lord. Little guy got his chest tube out and they put him on a 3 hour feeding schedule. He is looking very good and I think mom will get to hold him for the first time tonight or tomorrow morning. That will help improve moms mood. With out God's healing who knows where we would be now. He works in wonderful ways. I greatly appreciate your prayers and concern for my family. It is awsome to see God at work. I hope these conversations will inspire and challenge people to stand firm in there faith amidst trials like these. God works for his purpose and sometimes it isn't what we want. His plain might be for a life to be called home to reach someone at the funneral. It might mean a natural disaster to spur chriatians into action to be his hands and feet here on earth. It might mean bringing a preme into the word to touch the life of a doctor or nurse. What ever the situation we as believers need to look for ways to show Christ to the hurting.
Remember that whatever we do we need to do it out of love for the Father and love for our neighbors.

May we have the heart of Christ

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:18 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

iam glad your little boy is doing better, iam sure yall cant wait to hold him. gods ways are perfect, i question him sometimes but he has proved me wrong everytime.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Well when you think things are moving in the right direction think again. Little guy is doing really well. They have upped his feeding to 5ml at noon then again tonight at midnightto 7ml. Along with that they will be lowering his iv feeding a little. His back side is working now sothat should help his jaundice and help with his digestion as well. Now the not so good. Just got back from hospital with my wife who has aquired a case of mastitise. She isn't feeling the best right now but I trust that we caught it early enopugh that it won't need anything more than antibiotics. You know through all this I heard a song by Mark West "Strong Enough". It is a song based on Phillipians 4:13. It is always good to have God give you those little shots of encouragement at the right times. I can't tell you how encouraging you all have been with your thoughts and prayers. We both greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Through Christ who gives us strength

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Will pray for you family , Just lay it in God's hands .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:09 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

GREAT NEWS ON THE LITTLE ONE HOPE THEY CAUGHT WIFES MASTITISE IN TIME WILL KEEP PRAYING

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

ANY UPDATES STILL PRAYING

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Sorry that I have missed a couple of days. Little Guy is doing great praise The Lord! He is now up to 21ml of milk by weeks end hoping to be at 28ml. At that point they will remove the pick line that they have been feeding him through. All his vitals are doing good as well. Got to hold the little peanut for the first time yesterday. What a special time that was almost 2 wks in coming. God creates such perfect little people. He is such a blessing to the family. Wife's mastitise is doing better she is anxious to get back down to see him. It is going to be hard for her with kids at home and one in the hospital. She is really feeling torn on where she should be. So that could be a prayer request that she would find peace in God to know what to do. Either way is right, hard to neglect what you all ready have hard not to be with the one in need. I see both sides. Lots of tough decisions to be made through the next several weeks. I am going to continue to trust that God will hold true to His word in Philippians 4: 6&7 . I hope that my wife will find peace in this as well.

And the peace of God that passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Little guy continues to improve. He is now up to an ounce of milk at each feeding. His pick line has been removed and he only has the feeding tube in his nose. I thank God for his mercy and strength in these times. Getting to hold him has really helped mom's concerns. It seems that he is goiing to need time before we can bring him home. I thank God for people that are willing to pray for families they don't even know. If you would continue to pray for our family as it is going to be around 8 more weeks. Thanks once again.

In Christ

Bluebeau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

will pray for him and your family.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Prayers going up i've seen God work before and he will continue to work if we keep our faith in him.Our GOD is a big God and a Just God. Praise his HOLY NAME.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next