CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Could you pray?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Been having a tough time with some neighbors, to keep it short they came into a large sum of money at the death of there father. Tried to buy my place from me, when I said no they began trying to take me to court over any and every little thing, called the Oklahoma DEQ on me twice over my septic system that's been this way from about 1969 which is got me in a bad bind, they have tried to take property from me and lost some of there's in the process which only made it worse. They drive there 4 wheels in front of my place every Sunday like it's a race track and so on and so on. I'm at the point of doing some thing bad to these folks, I was once a violent person, now days I try to walk in love like Jesus taught, but man i need some help or I am out of options. I can't take being pushed anymore and if the Lord don't help I'm gonna do something dumb to get these folks off me. Could you fellas pray, I mean pray like you would want folks to do for you if this was your deal. I got about 30 days to make the DEQ happy and it ain't looking good, I ain't got money or pull like them but ain't gonna loose my place, I can't take that hit. anyway God Bless and thanks to those who help me bear this burden.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Could you pray?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

This is one to fast and pray about. Jesus said we need to love our neighbors as ourselves. He also said to ask him to carry burdens that we can't handle so keep letting him know when you are over loaded and tempted to sin. I will pray that you see justice come out of this and for those folks to see God's power and love in your life as they act like they are now that it would drive them to repentance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you fellas and thanks to those who sent PM's.

God Bless, Waylon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:27 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i will pray for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

willseeyalater wrote:
This is one to fast and pray about. Jesus said we need to love our neighbors as ourselves. He also said to ask him to carry burdens that we can't handle so keep letting him know when you are over loaded and tempted to sin. I will pray that you see justice come out of this and for those folks to see God's power and love in your life as they act like they are now that it would drive them to repentance.

I second this, and will add we all have been there. it will work it self out and you will come a head in all of this just keep the faith. it is so easy to fall down to there level and act out. As a christian you will always be tested, but just Remember that GOD will not put more on you then you will be able to handle. good luck and GOD Bless.

GOD,family, and the great outdoors

home of AKC dobermans

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:45 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Romans 12:19

(19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Romans 12:19 is where I'm at and what I'm standing on, no matter what.

I couldn't sleep last night, tossed and turned. Felt like the Lord was drawing me to pray for these people, REALLY pray. Not a now I lay me down to sleep prayer. I obeyed and at first it was tough, I MEAN DOUBLE TOUGH. But the longer it went I began to feel a freedom come over me in all this, I could almost feel the pain and anger in these people and I felt broken FOR THEM, so today I did the same ( praying ) off and on and feel so much better and so free from this burden. I can honestly say I feel terrible inside for them and for allowing myself to be drawn into that pit of anger I was living in. Keep up the prayers for me as there are some hurdels to jump still but things look waaaaay better today.

God Bless, Waylon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I will pray for you, and hope that all goes well for you, just hold your head up and keep on tickin, you will be taken care of and god will help you through this difficult time in your life. Gettem treed and happy Hunting. God Bless. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

At this point don't you wonder if God didn't bring this challenge along for a much higher purpose. This may be such a huge deal because God is working to bring a family to freedom in Christ. Time will tell but stay faithful and keep humble. I don't know any more than you said about them and their loss but this may be one of those families that has multiple generations passed down of being in sin's trap. You just gotta wonder what God is going to do.

On an earthly level your septic tank or drain field issue may not be that hard to work out. Have you spoken to an excavator? Do you have a clear idea what is wrong and how to fix it? Check with the county on that one, we had a system that was failed and there was a low interest loan program up here to help us bring it into compliance. Not a free deal but the county worked with us rolling into our tax escrow. Your rules and codes may be different but I think it is worth trying to work it out up front with the authorities to see what you can do with the compliance issue. You pay taxes like everyone else, seems like they would find a way to help you deal with it. We can pray about that also, for God to make a way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I have to deal with the Oklahoma Dept. of Enviromental Quality here, BUT the guy who is over my issue is a awesome awesome guy, he has began to bend over backwards to help me and after all this I'll probably keep in touch with him we get along so good. Thank you guys, truly I was at a loss and your prayers were life savers for sure