CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: GODS PERFECT WORD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 am 
IP:
I THINK THAT KJV BIBLE IS GODS PERFECT WORD FOR US ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE!!!!!! SEVERAL YEARS BACK MY MOMS HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND, SHE HAD AN OLD KJV BIBLE AN OLD BIBLE BELEVING PREACHER GAVE HER YEARS AGO IN THE NIGHT STAND BY HER BED!!!!! A FEW DAYS AFTER THE FIRE WE WENT LOOKING THRU THE RUBBLE AND SHE STARTED CRYING AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AND THERE LAID HER BIBLE UN TOUCHED EXCEPT SOAKED IN WATER........ OVER 10 YEARS LATER SHE STILL CARRIES THE SAME KJV BIBLE STILL CAN SMELL THE SMOKE ON IT......... THE KJV BIBLE IS ONLY BELONGING THAT WAS LEFT FROM THE FIRE!!!!!! SHE STILL YET TODAY LOVE TO SHOW AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: GODS PERFECT WORD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:23 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Amen Brother. GOD said he would never leave us or forsake us oh how true that is.If we will just hold on to GOD's unchanging word he will not let nothing happen to it and we will make it trough.Thank God for saving an old sinner like me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

B-LINE wrote:
I THINK THAT KJV BIBLE IS GODS PERFECT WORD FOR US ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE!!!!!! SEVERAL YEARS BACK MY MOMS HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND, SHE HAD AN OLD KJV BIBLE AN OLD BIBLE BELEVING PREACHER GAVE HER YEARS AGO IN THE NIGHT STAND BY HER BED!!!!! A FEW DAYS AFTER THE FIRE WE WENT LOOKING THRU THE RUBBLE AND SHE STARTED CRYING AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AND THERE LAID HER BIBLE UN TOUCHED EXCEPT SOAKED IN WATER........ OVER 10 YEARS LATER SHE STILL CARRIES THE SAME KJV BIBLE STILL CAN SMELL THE SMOKE ON IT......... THE KJV BIBLE IS ONLY BELONGING THAT WAS LEFT FROM THE FIRE!!!!!! SHE STILL YET TODAY LOVE TO SHOW AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

I SURE LIKE YOUR ENTHUSIASM!!!!! YES THE KJV BIBLE HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE A POWERFUL TRANSLATION OF GOD'S WORD. I respect and study other translations as well but there's nothing wrong with the KJV as long as you can understand or are willing to expand your english vocabulary to include older verbs, nouns and pronouns as were used in 1611. I have much respect for those churches that hold the KJV 1611 as their only scripture but in a world which needs to hear the gospel in all the languages not every reader or listener uses the english language let alone an older form of english which I think is what you were getting at in your first sentence. I know my grandparents and parents were redeemed by God's grace through faith by the power of inspired scripture in the KJV.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 pm 
IP:
THE KJV BIBLE IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AT ALL MY 11 YEAR OLD SON READS IT AND HE CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HE READS! AS FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT SAYS THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT THEY ARE EITHER LOST OR DON'T PRAY BEFORE THEY READ THAT GOD WILL SHOW THEM SOMETHING THRU HIS WORD!!!!! AS FOR MOST ALL OTHER TRANS THE HAVE VERSES MISSING VERY IMPORTANT ONES ABOUT SALVATION AND MANY MORE!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:33 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

raised up in a christian home.

i bought my very first truck at the age of 15 off a friend of the family who was as far as i know the opposite of christian, but any who. under the seat i found a bible KJV... i kept the bible under the seat till i bought my next truck a lifted ranger where it sat in the dash, parked one day during a wind storm a tree top fell on the roof, the roof of the truck was touching the seat but the bible was not harmed (as you can imagen glass was every where) no glass on bible anywhere.

needless to say i bought a f250 and after a year of driving i flipped it with the bible on the dash crushing everything, even the cds and holder i had for the cds screwed to the dash got smashed next to the bible, not a page got harmed it was the only thing salavegeable out of the truck.

crazy thing but its gods little way of speaking with out saying a word,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:08 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

grghunter4 wrote:
raised up in a christian home.

i bought my very first truck at the age of 15 off a friend of the family who was as far as i know the opposite of christian, but any who. under the seat i found a bible KJV... i kept the bible under the seat till i bought my next truck a lifted ranger where it sat in the dash, parked one day during a wind storm a tree top fell on the roof, the roof of the truck was touching the seat but the bible was not harmed (as you can imagen glass was every where) no glass on bible anywhere.

needless to say i bought a f250 and after a year of driving i flipped it with the bible on the dash crushing everything, even the cds and holder i had for the cds screwed to the dash got smashed next to the bible, not a page got harmed it was the only thing salavegeable out of the truck.

crazy thing but its gods little way of speaking with out saying a word,

What a wonderful story!! very inspiring!! Truly Gods word will last for ever!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:37 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

just wanted to say thank you for supporting and standing up for God's word. I'm a pastor over here in missouri, and it's a rare thing to hear people who acutally believe God's word and don't try to spend all their time correcting it. I Cor. 15:58

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Friend I am a minister, and I love Gods word and im so glad we have the Bible for our road map in life. Through every obstacle in life, no matter what it is, the Bible has the answer. In oct 2010 I went through major back surgery. Two months later after being home for 15mins, our house caught fire due to a pan heating up on the stove. My wife was the only person who had shoes on, two weeks before christmas. We lost everything we had, no insurance ,it was the hardest thing I ever went thru. In my living room there was a two couches ,both were burnt to the ground ,just ashes, but on one of those demolished couches laid my bible wraped up in my fluffy cotton made coat. Both coat and bible was unharmed. That bible was a christmas gift my parents gave me in 1996. All though have that bible put up and I have a new one that bible is still here. I believe the Lord is trying to tell his people, turn to the word and thats that red letter king james bible. Bless you friend.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 am 
IP:
MOST NEWS WONT TELL YOU BUT ON SEPTEMBER 11 ON THE PLANE THAT CRASHED IN PA THERE WAS A KJV BIBLE PREACHER ON IT ..... AS CLEANING UP THE MESS SOME GUYS FROM THE MILTARY FOUND IN THE RUBBLE A KJV BIBLE OPEN UNTOUCHED ..... I CAN'T REMEMBER THE BOOK IT WAS TURNED TO.....IF YOU ARE EVER GOING THRU LEE COUNTY VA STOP IN AND SEE US ....... CALVERY BAPTIST CHURCH PENNINGTON GAP, VA OUR PASTOR CHARLES BARRIER IS AN OLD TIME KJV BIBLE PREACHER THAT DON'T SUGAR COAT THE WORD AND TELLS YOU LIKE IT IS....... GOD HAS REALLY BLESSED US AND WE'VE SEEN MANY PEOPLE SAVED IN THE PAST 8 YEARS SO MUCH WE OUT GREW OUR CHURCH AND HAD TO BUILD A BIGGER ONE!!!!

Last edited by B-LINE on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

B LINE
OUR CHURCH USE TO HAUL STUFF TO POWELL VALLEY OR POWELL RIVER BAPTIST ASSO. WAREHOUSE WHERE THEY GAVE IT TO NEEDY
THERE WAS A LADY IN CHARGE OF IT CANT REMEMBER HER NAME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 am 
IP:
YES SIR POWELL RIVER BAPTIST ASSO JUST OUTSIDE OF JONESVILLE BOUT 10 MINS FROM MY HOUSE .....GOOD PEOPLE THERE!!! I DON'T THINK THEY DO THAT ANYMORE ...... IT WAS A GOOD THING BUT LIKE MOST THINGS SOME PEOPLE TAKE AVANTAGE OF A GOOD THING! I THINK THEY STILL HELP PEOPLE THAT THEIR HOUSE HAS BURNED OR LOST EVERYTHING...... WHEN MY MOTHER'S HOUSE BURNT THEY HELPED OUT SOME CAUSE SHE HAD NO INSURANCE ON THE OLD HOUSE