CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:09 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I have been reading alot of these Christian posts, some things I agree with, some I do not. Im not here to argue with anyone. I am here to try and help anyone I can. The main problem I have found with this sectional on this website, is that there are not enough posts. Everyone could post something to this section every day. God blesses us every day, but no one gives him thanks for the things he does for us. Everyone wants to get angry with God for not giving them something they want, or something they believe they should have. If you can get out of the bed in the morning, you have something to thank him for already. Most do not understand that without God we could not doing anything. God gives us the strenght to do everything. God is the strength of everything. I read alot of these posts and everyone is wondering if something they do is a sin. When what they ought to be doing is thinking what can they do to get themselves closer to God. Ive always had a saying, "If you have to think about whether its wrong or not, 99% of the time it is." If you have to stop yourself when it comes to the things you do to ask yourself whether its wrong or not, its porbably going to be wrong. I always try and think this way when I wonder if something is wrong or not...would Jesus do this?? If you stop and ask yourself that question..most of the time you will get your answer. The Bible says to "seek out your on salvation through fear and trembling". Im not going to sit here and tell you how to live your life, but a very knowledgable preacher, who has been preaching for nearly forty years told me one time, "If you will pray every day, read your Bible every day, and go to church every change you can, theres no way you would go to hell." And when he said pray, he didnt mean a lay-me-down to sleep prayer, he meant actually getting closer and wanting to know God prayer. Men or women, if you didnt speak to your spouse for a month or six months or any duration of time, do you think that they would think that you love them? I doubt it. God is the same way, if you dont talk to him and give him your time, he wont think you love him. You have to have a love for God above anything else in this world if you want to make it to heaven. God said he was a jealous God. So you must put him before your family, your money, your material things, even your dogs!! LOL. If you will truely seek Gods face and his spirit, you will prosper, even in the times that we are living in. God is the way the truth and the light. He is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega, the king of kings and Lord of Lords. He is everything you will ever need. I just wish I could get this accross to everyone. The time is near. God will be coming for his people. Not the ones who think they want him, but the ones who have truely seeked his face. It says in the word that God wishes none should perrish, but also it says that he would rather you be cold instead of luke warm for him. He wants Christians that are on fire for him, not wishy-washy Christians that want to live for him one day and do as they please the next. It says in the word to be Christlike, that means all things you do should be in the image of the Son of Man. I will be blunt, because the time is near, if your are not living for God, you are doomed to Hell. God is coming back, and it will be soon. If I leave you with anything in your mind, please seek God, and do it now. It says in the Bible, we know not the day nor the hour, not even the angels in heaven know, so please be ready. If anyone needs help with praying or what to do send me a pm, or even call or tx me at 706-982-5198. I am always willing to help someone who is searching for God. If anyone does not agree with my post, or the way I have put something, please dont post something against my message, because you may detour someone searching for God. Send me a pm if theres something you think is wrong or out of context. Thank you everyone for reading this post. I hope it saves someones soul. God Bless Everyone and always be searching Gods face.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

So...,if I don't read my Bible every day and beg God for forgiveness every day, and I put my family before my religion, I am doomed to Hell?

I thought god was caring and forgiving, the way you make it sound God is pretty mean.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

i have been watching post on here for years, this one has to be the best i have seen, and i agree with every word of it.
GOD BLESS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:48 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

NGA Coon Hunter wrote:
I have been reading alot of these Christian posts, some things I agree with, some I do not. Im not here to argue with anyone. I am here to try and help anyone I can. The main problem I have found with this sectional on this website, is that there are not enough posts. Everyone could post something to this section every day. God blesses us every day, but no one gives him thanks for the things he does for us. Everyone wants to get angry with God for not giving them something they want, or something they believe they should have. If you can get out of the bed in the morning, you have something to thank him for already. Most do not understand that without God we could not doing anything. God gives us the strenght to do everything. God is the strength of everything. I read alot of these posts and everyone is wondering if something they do is a sin. When what they ought to be doing is thinking what can they do to get themselves closer to God. Ive always had a saying, "If you have to think about whether its wrong or not, 99% of the time it is." If you have to stop yourself when it comes to the things you do to ask yourself whether its wrong or not, its porbably going to be wrong. I always try and think this way when I wonder if something is wrong or not...would Jesus do this?? If you stop and ask yourself that question..most of the time you will get your answer. The Bible says to "seek out your on salvation through fear and trembling". Im not going to sit here and tell you how to live your life, but a very knowledgable preacher, who has been preaching for nearly forty years told me one time, "If you will pray every day, read your Bible every day, and go to church every change you can, theres no way you would go to hell." And when he said pray, he didnt mean a lay-me-down to sleep prayer, he meant actually getting closer and wanting to know God prayer. Men or women, if you didnt speak to your spouse for a month or six months or any duration of time, do you think that they would think that you love them? I doubt it. God is the same way, if you dont talk to him and give him your time, he wont think you love him. You have to have a love for God above anything else in this world if you want to make it to heaven. God said he was a jealous God. So you must put him before your family, your money, your material things, even your dogs!! LOL. If you will truely seek Gods face and his spirit, you will prosper, even in the times that we are living in. God is the way the truth and the light. He is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega, the king of kings and Lord of Lords. He is everything you will ever need. I just wish I could get this accross to everyone. The time is near. God will be coming for his people. Not the ones who think they want him, but the ones who have truely seeked his face. It says in the word that God wishes none should perrish, but also it says that he would rather you be cold instead of luke warm for him. He wants Christians that are on fire for him, not wishy-washy Christians that want to live for him one day and do as they please the next. It says in the word to be Christlike, that means all things you do should be in the image of the Son of Man. I will be blunt, because the time is near, if your are not living for God, you are doomed to Hell. God is coming back, and it will be soon. If I leave you with anything in your mind, please seek God, and do it now. It says in the Bible, we know not the day nor the hour, not even the angels in heaven know, so please be ready. If anyone needs help with praying or what to do send me a pm, or even call or tx me at 706-982-5198. I am always willing to help someone who is searching for God. If anyone does not agree with my post, or the way I have put something, please dont post something against my message, because you may detour someone searching for God. Send me a pm if theres something you think is wrong or out of context. Thank you everyone for reading this post. I hope it saves someones soul. God Bless Everyone and always be searching Gods face.

WELL SAID MY FRIEND!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:39 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I'm glad god is going to judge me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:21 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Btt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Canadian Hillbilly wrote:
So...,if I don't read my Bible every day and beg God for forgiveness every day, and I put my family before my religion, I am doomed to Hell?

I thought god was caring and forgiving, the way you make it sound God is pretty mean.

Well I know it has been awhile since you post on this topic, but nobody has answered you, so I will.

The amount of times you pray or read your bible, or go to church, or ask God for forgiveness doesn't decide if you go to heaven or not. I think when that pastor was saying about "doing that stuff daily and you will go to heaven" he was saying if you are doing those actions that often, more than likely you have the relationship with God that you need. See, actions do not get you to heaven, your relationship and acceptance of Jesus do. But the actions will follow if you truly have a healthy relationship with God. It’s not the action, but the relationship. The actions are important, but are pointless if your heart is not in it.

As for the part you mentioned "putting your family before your religion" In that context I believe there is nothing wrong with it. But in saying that, there is a big difference between 'your religion' and 'your relationship with God.' See, if you put your family before things like church, mission trips, bible studies, and other activities that in itself is understandable. But what is really hard for people to understand (not saying you are one of these people) is that "Christianity" isn't about being religious, it is about having a relationship with God. And no matter what everyone should put his relationship with God over his relationship with his family. That’s not saying your family is not important. It should be the absolutely most important thing to you on this earth. However, God isn't just on this earth. And I promise if you put your relationship with God first, then everything else will fall into place. I am not saying this is easy, but it is what God calls us to do.

And last but not least, I don't think the author was trying to put God across as mean. He is the most loving, understanding, and forgiving being ever. He created the concepts of love, and forgiveness. So he is not a jerk, but he is a judge. And although he created you, and he loves you, the ones who turn away from him, without the desire to receive his love, he will reject. But everyone must realize he is a great, forgiving, and loving God. The most perfect one ever.
If what I said doesn’t make sense please speak up. I will try and help however I can. I can only say what I see is in the Bible. Hope this helps.
Bryce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Thank You Bryce!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

You are very welcome. Hope it helped!