CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: blessings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Blessing, sometimes we forget how many blessings the Lord stows upon us.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: blessings
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

iam the worst one to forget all the blessing god has given me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Me too, more and more lately He show what I do have instead of what I don't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

it seems like a lot of times what i shouldnt do i do and what i shouldnt do i do. my flesh is weak and no good, but someday i want even have to think about it because i have been washed in christ blood and i have been covered from head to toe. his blood will cover all my sins and without that nobody will enter in because being good aint going to get nobody in to heaven.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Thank God for the Blood.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

hope everyone is having a good easter. Today is about our Lord Jesus Christ. He's alive, the stone was rolled away and he was not there. He is alive. He's in our hearts and in our minds. for us who are saved. He died for our sins. He was resurected and is at the the right hand of the Father, making intercestion for you and me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

randall page wrote:
hope everyone is having a good easter. Today is about our Lord Jesus Christ. He's alive, the stone was rolled away and he was not there. He is alive. He's in our hearts and in our minds. for us who are saved. He died for our sins. He was resurected and is at the the right hand of the Father, making intercestion for you and me.

Amen Randall, if there was no resurrection then we would all be doomed. Once God opens your heart and mind to the absolute lostness of your soul then the reality of Jesus as the Savior is the best of good news. If that is the only blessing God ever gave me it would be enough for now and ever after. Truth is I don't even deserve that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

The Lord has been showing me the things that I need to work on. One is being a better husband and father. 2 is be a example for my sons and grand kids to see. Man sometimes the Lord takes His time on things. But they are for His purpose not ours. I've been saved for years, I guess some of us are slower than others to hear what He's saying to us.

Post subject: Randall's Blog
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I love Christian contempary music. It speaks to me. I like. Casting Crowns, Big Daddy Weave. Bunches of others.

Post subject: Re: Christian music
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Yeah, love those groups to. To me Christian music is about like asking me what kind of food I like. In other words I there is little I don't like as long as Jesus' name is lifted up. There's so many kinds of music going on in my head some days, the best is when a song uses scripture. Then I am hiding God's word in my head and heart.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

"Amen" I hear ya.

Post subject: jesus is the way
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I always hear how people think if they do good things or treat people good, they will make it to heaven. Try and tell them that the only way to the father is through the son and they don't want to hear it. It seems to me people are scared of Jesus. They want to go to heaven but they don't want give up what they want to do. They think that if they ask Jesus in their heartst and lives that they can't do want they want. Well you can always do what you want even if you are saved but when you are truly saved He covicts your heart and you want what He wants for your life not you. Its called sacrifice. Its what Jesus did for us on the cross. Thank God for the cross, its my way to heaven.

Post subject: Re: jesus is the way
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Hey man, are you some kind of Jesus nut or what? Well, me to!!
I have found that when I am busy living and working in God's will I am never bored or feeling restless but when I am leaning to the left or right things get less satisfying and my soul gets troubled more and more, that is the Holy Spirit working. My best times in life have been when I am close in the center of God's will. God never calls us to do things that are boring, yeah sometimes it can be tough and make us uncomfortable but when we stick it out we reap a harvest of joy and give God the glory. I was thumbing through a hymnal the other night and came on the song "To God Be The Glory Great Things He Hath Done". I played a few licks of it on my dulcimer, took me way back to Sunday evening hymn singing at church sitting by my daddy. Now I sing it and I am more aware of the GREAT DADDY who sent His only SON to save this one right here. Yes, Jesus is the way. My two boys both have given their hearts to Jesus as their own Savior. We are praying that they follow Jesus example in being baptized and declare before others that they will follow Him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

A lot of the time I'll be driving down the road, and I'll be needing answer to a question or a specific need, a song will come on K-LOVE or AIR ONE. It will give my a answer or will tell me where to look in my bible to find it. The Lord is good, and uses music to bring people closer to him. Thanks GOD! I Love you.

Post subject: Re: jesus is the way
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I'm happy for your boys. I'm just glad that God saw fit to give us old sinners a way. I'm not perfect, never gonna be. Through Jesus one day I will be, when I get to heaven, there will be no more suffering, crying and no more hardships. Lord thank You for every thing you give us. Through our trials and suffering we come to You that You will carry the burden for us. I just get excited thinking about it. Amen