It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Randall's Blog
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Amen to that!

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Father in Heaven, I lift up Your name! You are a awesome God, I thank You for Your son Jesus Christ, if not for him we would be dead, but because of Him I'm alive, forgive us of our sins. Help us to Do Your Will, I pray for the sick and those in Need, in Jesus name, Amen!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

This country can be healed one soul and family at a time. I pray that a fire of revival happens leading men, women and children to seek to be made right before God. Whenever, wherever this has happened in the past society was changed for at least a generation and in some cases multiple generations. The thing it will take is for folks who follow Jesus to pray for Holy Ghost conviction of the need for forgiveness and healing to fall on people. When it does there will be no stopping it, churches will be full if people find that they preach the gospel. Churches that preach something else will wonder what happened....maybe some of those pastors will find out who the real Son of God is. That's what happened to John Wesley....he had been a pastor for years and then came to a true faith in Jesus for salvation and holy living and out of his ministry thousands and thousands came to know Jesus as Lord and Savior.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Amen, we as a country need God! And yes one soul at a time! As parents and Grandparents it starts with us to be a infleunce on our children. We need to live a life that is right in the eyes of the Lord. I pray for our children that they can pass on the love of Christ on to their children so God can take this country back! Forgive us of our sins and where we fail You oh Lord!!! In Jesus name amen!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Good morning, coongawgs, im in Littlerock Arkansas, this morning! up here for a class reunion. i just wasnted to say the good Lord has been good to me this week. I'm able to come up here and enjoy myself with some old friends. Jesus is a very important part of my life, i think he wants me to enjoy myself, and do it in a proper matter. so I'm going to have a great time and conduct myself the way is pleasing to him. You guys have a great weekend. I'll post later! Oh I going to texas after this weekend to the beach. so I!ll post from there too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Hey Yall, I'm down in Texas, at Galveston Beach. On vacation with my Family. I tell the Lord has been Good to me that he is allowing me to take this Vacation. I just got to say I Love the Lord with all my heart! When accepted Christ at the age of thiryt three! It was the greastest thing that happened to me! Then he blessed us with our third child! Then many more blessing after came. Daughter inlaw, grandchildren,2, I was blessed with a home and land and a great job! So I got everything I need, yes, there are some wants. But if he blesses me with them, great! If not, Great! Because he gives me my needs! Thanks Lord for evrything! Amen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Been on vacation, now back to it. I want to talk about a incedent that happened lately.
The Bible says Love thy enemy as you would yourself. Well I try to due that as best I can. But when something happens and you find out one of your enemies is a friend, that can be upsetting. You know them, and you never knew they had it in for you. But they so to speak, stab you in they back so what do you do? First your angry! But then, as a christian, you start thinking about that you must forgive. Yes I forgive this person for what they did. I don't know if it will ever get back to being the same. But you got to toss it in the see of forgetfulness! This seems hard to do, but it must be done so that the circumstances of what happen doesn't hurt your relationship with the Lord. Forgive! That's what I did. I feel a lot better.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I know that my Savior experienced betrayal by a friend, his family and even me but He still forgave us all. Tell Him about it and ask for help with that burden. It's not easy but He promised us it would be worth it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

So Christ has set us free.
Now make sure that you stay free
And don't get tied up again
In slavery to the law.

Galatians 5:1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Hey all in Branson Missouri for Vacation! Having a great time!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:44 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I had a great Vacation! The Lord is surely blessed me and my Family! Not with Riches but with everything I need. I love the Lord!! He is my rock my foundation. He gives me strength. He restores my soul. He makes all things new! Thank You Jesus!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I met Jesus on the Broken road!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:43 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

The day I accepted Christ was the best decision I ever made in my life! He has always been there for me, even when I didn't think hhe was there, when things were going wrong! He was right there beside me. Carring me through it all! Thank You Jesus!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:14 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

As I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me Lord!