CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: school shooting
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

please every body pray for the family and kids of today school shooting up in Connecticut. my youngest son is 6 and in kindergarten, and my oldest is 10. I could not even begin to imagine what they are going through up there. I have been praying and crying all day over this. The bad thing is after about 3 oclock today all the news started to talk about is making stricter gun control. This aint the time nor place for them to start, they are starting a petition around here to put up high fence and guard shack up, I also want at least two armed guards to walk the halls too. I will sign that.

well at least everybody lets keep praying for them.

GOD,family, and the great outdoors

home of AKC dobermans

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: school shooting
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

WILL BE PRAYING

Post subject: Prayers
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Lades and Gentlemen,
It is time to get right! Even though my children are wth the in laws this weekend I want to just have them close to me right now! This most recent school shooting has me in tears right now! Every day we complain about what's wrong and not right with our lives. From Christian vs. Muslim, black vs. white, liberal vs conservative etc. But our biggest focus should be our families and children. Please pray for the victims and survivors. Prayers up!
Thankful,
Doc Neal

Post subject: Re: Prayers
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

this has been on my mind all day... Couldnt wait to pick my 2yo up today and see that smile, a smile many families wont get to see tonight... I pray for these families of these children and teachers through this time of their lives...

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:54 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i am praying to.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:41 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

The word tells us that in latter days evil men will wax worse and worse . As the very fortunate father of two I am continually reminded of wonderful of gift our Lord placed upon me by allowing my to share in the lives of my two boys . Last night 20 sets of parents, grandparents, siblings and extended family are trying to figure out how evil ( Satan ) came to visit them in this season of peace and goodwill toward all . Those innocent babies are being cradle by a different father tonight ! A earthly Mom is down on her knees crying out to God asking why ! Dont just pray for the families today for many want have the joy of CHRISTmas this season . Our hearts break and our tears flow but most important we must let prayers go! We are praying for all involved for all of us lost something yesterday!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I am keeping my prayers going for them, I hug my boys tight last night. I feel for all of them up there, I am sorry for their lost. prayers going up.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:41 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

This tragedy reminds me of what King Herod did to all the male babies in Bethlehem and Pharoah did to all the Hebrew baby boys. When wicked people do what is right in their own eyes we need to beg God for forgiveness, mercy and spiritual awakening. Some countries with population control laws have a high rate of little girls that die in their first week of life as boy babies are preferred. And we dare not forget that babies not much younger than 'just born' are still being killed legally in our country each and every day. Where is the national mourning for them? We live in a dark world which needs the light of Jesus. Read that little section of the Bible 1st John, lots of light verses there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I agree my prayers are going out to the families of those who lost their young children and to those family members of those teachers that were killed on Friday and I believe that we need armed guards in schools.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well it monday and we are fixing to send our kids back to school, please lets keep all of us who have kids in school in prayers. This is going to be hard to a lot of us. GOD Bless and prayers still going up for the family's in ct.

Profile  WWW