CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Life all messed up
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Please pray for me and wife. I'm not the most religious person ever walked this world but do believe. Had a lot of problems n life with wife. Idk if its me her her family or combination of any or all. I'm a very long way from my home we not together at all & it kills me. She wanted me 2 talk to a preacher friend of hers so I did now she says a bunch more & she won't do what he says. He says I'm doin what it takes but am i? I got my family involved they said they get me HOME for Christmas. I haven't seen my family or kids since 05 and desperately wanna see them all but then I feel like I be betraying my wife. She rarely talks anymore unless I make her so mad she chews me out which is on a regular basis but that ain't healthy. Idk anymore. I used 2 have life figured out or so I thought. By no means am I a kid but feel like I'm 12 again & lost my "true love" please just pray for the Lord above to give me the strength wisdom and patance to figure out what I need to do. Thank u for reading and prayers...
Sent from my ADR6350 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Life all messed up
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:33 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I said a prayer for you my friend !! I want you to know that my dad was in the same situation you was in at one point in time . he is now in jail ... Yeah I know that's blunt but let me let you in on a little secret . you got kids do everything in your power what ever it takes to make time for them bud they need you just like I needed my dad but he ran away from his problems and got into the wrong things and now he is in the pen for another 6 years .. Praying for you but hits home for me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:40 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

And I never knew anything about the Jesus until a buddy of mine told me this he said and I quote "one day you will hit your knees before the lord , just like every man and woman will and he will take your breath away with his pureness and beauty and he will either say two things one he will say welcome home my son or he will look you in the eyes and say I'm sorry I never knew you and then he will send you to the dark side where you will never have a chance to see your family and friends again ... Brother hit your knees right now and talk to the heavenly Father and ask him to guide you in the right way !!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:17 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

She's a good God fearing girl. Her family all better than thou Christians. I thank u all... My kids r older now 14 & 16 & I hate that my family gotta take up for me again but I been prayin on it for a month now & all I got in my head is I gotta go home... As bad as it hurts to leave her. Again thank u from my heart.... God bless u and merry Christmas!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Praying!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I've talked 2 my wife and seems things are goin better now I sent her a link to this post and she read it and seems may have helped some. I've been talkin to my momma and my kids and I think we came up with them all coming out here to see us after the first of the year. I'm in north east Tennessee and my family is from and in south east Kansas where they just had a nasty ice then snow storm which left them without power so they can't travel which sucks for me but their safety is way more important than me having a little pity party for myself because I'm alone on Christmas. Now that I've stepped back and looked at the big picture took a breath read everything everyone put on here I think I'll be ok. I'm just not from the area & only people I know here is either inlaws or wifes friends and with me and her into it I really can't talk to any of them lol. I really appreciate the advice & letting me blow off steam. I hope all have a very merry Christmas and everyone spends time with the ones you love. You never know what might happen in the future.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:47 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

ill be praying for you and your family,your going to be allright cause you have put your trust in christ.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:33 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I truly understand what your going through and prayers are being sent.let the Lord carry you through this.merry christmas

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:00 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Still on roller coaster ride but done. Got a way out on my own & am takin it....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Know what your going threw been there myself buy until I truly gave it ALL to the Lord and put my Trust and Faith in him and let him have it I found alot of answers and alot more opinions but when he guides and when he leads you can always know its the right way even though we may not be able to see it right then. So I say give it ALL to him and trust and faith that he will always do what seems impossible to us. My thoughts and prayers are with u and your family.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:54 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Fall to your knees and give yourself to Jesus and you will be healed. Make sure you do it with a sincere heart for the Lord knows all we cannot keep secrets from him. Praise him through the good and the bad and you will be taken care of. It may not seem like it right away but in due time you will see what he has done for you. I have battled myself for a long time and I still struggle. I have tried to run from the holy spirit and sadly I have turned my back on God countless numbers of times but when you have accepted the father as your lord and savior you cannot hide from the holy spirit. Conviction is a hard thing to deal with it will be there until you have made yourself right. Feel free to pm me for my number and I will help uplift you as much as God has allowed me to do. God bless you and a prayer has been sent your way

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:56 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

First thing I am praying but in the bible it tell that a woman is to cling to her aid husband and a man is to love his wife as Christ loved the church God has not given up on us don't. Give up on this marriage ever he said no man separate what he put together

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:02 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

The roller coaster started again. I love her but I been through this so much. Had her back & heard how I needed to change but it takes 2 in my world. All she texts about (never calls) is me sending more money & last time she started back with head games. She had a guy answer sayin it was her boyfriend. She too messed up 4 me. Thanks 4 all the advice & prayers.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:29 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I will still pray for you