CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: God Heals
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:04 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I am 66 years old. I have coon and squirrel hunted all my life. 31 years ago God called me to preach. I HAVE PREACHED in over 300 hundred different churches. My wife and I have prayed for the blind and lame and have seen God heal them. 8 years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes. My eyes began to get bad. All my health began to go down. I have never asked for any money when I preach. All I have asked is that God open a door for me to preach. On Sept. 5 at 7:25 in the morning GOD SPOKE TO ME AND SAID FROM THIS DAY FORTH YOU ARE HEALED. I asked God could I have 20 more years of good health and that I would use it all for His work. I will preach anywhere the door is opened for God said I grant you your request. I tell everybody I see about the saving and healing grace of GOD. I AM TOTALLY HEALED 2014. AS I WRITE THIS I HAVE FELT THE PRESENCE OF GOD. REV. DON RIDLEY I HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE. 850 643 7903. CELL

Last edited by RidleyBoDidley on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: gods heals
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:07 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you for the story my friend! I believe God still works miracles in this day and age just as he used to, with the faith. I've seen him do things in my life as well as others. Not long ago my pastor was diagnosed with liver cancer, the doctors told him it was "Treatable" but not curable- meaning he would always have it. He told the docs then, it would be cured and a month or two ago (I forget the actual date, but he posted his story in the local paper and everything) the doctor told him he was completely cured and there was no sign of it.

For most of his life he had some incurable ailment, he said he prayed for it a long time but it never was cured until one night in his bedroom. Now he's in his 80's and gets around better than a lot of the people younger than he is.