CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: GOD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:14 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Whatever problem or need that you have today GOD can work it all out. Afterall he is a big mighty God. There is nothing IMPOSSIBLE for God. Matthew chapter 19 verse 26 -With men this is impossible but with God all things are possible. Remember in Matthew chapter 14 verses 16 through 21 where Jesus took 2 fish and 5 loaves and fed the multitudes. If we try to put God first in our lives he said he would never leave us or forsaken us. He wants us to be happy. If we are sick the bible says by his stripes we are healed. He can still take 2 fish and 5 loaves and feed this nation. He can heal all kind of sickness. I know this for he has healed me so many times. If we have fiancial problems he can work all that out. God uses people to bless other people. P.S. I know that I misspell a lot of my words. I get all fired up when I start to think about JESUS. GOD bless everyone out there. Thanks for reading. Don

Join the forum today and remove this ad!