CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Life
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:42 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Is your life messed up or do you think it is? Maybe you don't have a job or maybe your dogs are worse than usual. Maybe you think your wife is treating you badly. Well listen up, Jesus can fix anything - any problem that you may have. He can give you a good job; He can make your sorry dogs better. Your problems are not your wife nor your dogs. The devil is your problem; he is trying to kill you. The devil is walking to and fro seeking whom he may have. Read Job Chapter 2, Verses 1 and 2: Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Good news in Jeremiah Chapter 33, Verse 3 God said: Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. You see, God can give you peace of mind over every and any thing that the devil brings your way. Let me tell you what God did for me about 31 years ago. I was working at Kmart making 200 dollars a week. They paid me in cash money. One week after taxes, I had 180 dollars left. Well after I paid tithes and bills, I didn't have any money for food. That same Voice I heard when I gave my heart to Jesus spoke to me and told me to lay the money out and pray over it 7 times. I had nine 20-dollar bills. I prayed 7 times. I was in my truck and my doors were all locked. When I counted the money again there were TEN 20-dollar bills. I had money for food. You see God can do all things. In Matthew Chapter 19 and Verse 26: But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Give your heart to Jesus and he will help you with all your problems, He can even make your sorry dogs (if you have any) better. God bless, Don

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:44 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Thank you for taking the time to post this

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: Re: Life
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:15 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth