CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: CONFUSED
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I feel that someone out there is confused about the right way to get to Heaven. People are telling you this is the way or that is the right way. So all they are doing is confusing you. Well that same voice that speaks to me about God's word spoke to me about you. You don't know what to do. In Proverbs 14 verse 12 it says There is a way which seemeth right unto man but the end thereof are the ways of death. In John 14, verse 6: Jesus saith unto him I am the way, the truth, and the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
You see Jesus is the one that died on the cross. Read John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. In Luke Chapter 23 verses 42 and 43 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise. You see there is no other name in heaven or on earth where in salvation can be found. In Acts Chapter 4 verse 12 it says Neither is there salvation in any other for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved. Read Romans Chapter 10 verses 9 and 10: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. So find you a church that teaches the whole Bible. It does not matter what denomination they are as long as they teach and preach the Bible. There is not going to be only 1 denomination - just those that say Jesus forgive me of my sins and then keep his words. DON

Join the forum today and remove this ad!