CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Benefits for Serving God
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:24 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

When looking for a job, we want to find an employer who offers great benefits. God offers benefits that are out of this world.

Psalms 103: 1-5
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Only God provides eternal security. Jesus died for our sins so that we can have eternal life by accepting Him.

Isaiah 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

God's health plan is the best. Jesus bore the stripes that we can be healed. I was hunting with my son in the swamps of Florida when I had a heart attack. I could not call out to my son who had already made it to the tree. All I could do was call on the name of the Lord. God healed me instantly. I did not even have to go the doctor.

God's health plan includes mental health coverage:

Isaiah 26:3

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

God also has a great pay plan which even provides for our family and extends throughout retirement.

Psalms 37:25

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Matthew 6: 32-33

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

A really good employer provides training so that his employees can move up.

Acts 2: 38-39

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Everyone likes to take a vacation to get away and rest from working.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Thanks for reading,

Don

Join the forum today and remove this ad!