CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I ACCEPTED CHRIST
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:04 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

On 3/2/06 at 4:40 in the pm I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior. I hope you all will continue to pray for me and my family. Thanks and god bless all of you.

If it was a sin 2000 years ago it is a sin today!!!

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:39 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Praise the Lord!! Yes I will pray for you.

Mel

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:08 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

praise GOD prayers have been sent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:35 pm 
IP:
Congrats on accepting Christ We will continue to pray for you and your family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:25 pm 
IP:
Praise God, now that you have accepted Christ. Pray continuesly and read the word. We grow as Christians through the word. I will keep you in my prayers, God Bless Ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 pm 
IP:
Patrick, just checking up and see how you are doing. I will continue to keep u in my prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:01 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

excellent i accepted him when i was 12 now im 18 and the old old story never grows old in my heart.....stay in church and the bible when times get rough PRAY and you'll be fine........

My Savior Jesus Christ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:22 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Patrick, thats great to hear. The single most iomportant decision you will ever make. Take time to draw closer with the Lord. Congats Phil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:24 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Congrats...You will never make a more important decision than that.

I pray that you will stay hooked up in the Word and find a good Bible beliveing Church.

Congrats Agian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:00 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thanks again fellas and there isn't a day goes by that I don't speak with the good Lord. Thanks and it is certainly a battle but I know I have the lord in my corner which makes all the difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

patrick, the battle has already been won......over 2000yrs ago!!!! the Bible say's that we will have to face things in our lives, and being a Christian dont make us exempt from problems....but whatever your facing you can rest assured that Jesus will be there with you!!!!! He is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother, he'll not put on you more than you can handle....My yoke is easy and my burden is light.....all things work together for the good to them that love him....just remember, gold tried by fire is purer than before put in the furnace.

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord
And we will hunt and breed Sackett dogs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:44 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

this may sound stupid but Iwas just wondering how you accept christ into your heart because people i know or have seen said it aat a certain time and date. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:09 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Big Jake, To accept Christ in your heart....you must 1st realize that you are lost. You have no hope w/ out Jesus. Once you realize your lost you need to realize that God sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins and the sins of the world. He did this because he loves us...the Bible tells us in the book of John chapter 3 verse 16....For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever Believes in him should NOT perish BUT have everlasting life ! .....The sin in this world is not because something you or I did, it is from Adam & Eve....they sinned and sin entered the world.. See it's nothing we did, but we inhearit it. God sent his Son Jesus to pay our debt from that sin. It is called GRACE there is nothing you can do to earn it.....It is a gift. All you have to do is pray to Jesus...something like this....Lord Jesus I ask you to forgive me of my sins and come into my heart and live. I ask that you will save me. If you are serious about this and truly mean it....you will be saved !

The Bible tells us in the book of Romans, 3:23, That ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.....
It also tells us, that WHOSOEVER Calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved....Jesus also tells us in the Bible, I am the way the Truth and the Life, NO MAN comes to the Father but By Me ! Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven...

We are humans, we are not perfect. Jesus is perfect. He came to this world NOT to condem it.... but to SAVE us! IF we believe and recieve him as our Savior....

Big Jake... if you pray a prayer something like the one I spoke about and truly mean it.....You will be saved.

My phone # is 573-366-3977 you can call me ANYTIME. I am willing to help you out IF I can.... Anytime!!

If you do make this decision....Please tell someone and find you a Good Bible teaching Church, get you a Bible and start reading it. A Good Book to start in, is the book of John....

As I said,.....Call me NO matter what you need or what time it is...if you want I can call you. my email is scottdwilson_7@hotmail.com my phone #'s are 573-436-4140 (home) or 573-366-3977 (cell) I will be praying for you.... sw

p.s. Email me your address and I will send you some reading material that may be helpfull...I will also send you a Bible.

No charge It's free...just like the Grace God gives us.....all you have to do is ask. God Bless You in your decision.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:25 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Come now, and let us reason together,"
Says the LORD,
"Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.
"If you consent and obey,
You will eat the best of the land;
"But if you refuse and rebel,
You will be devoured by the sword "
Truly, the mouth of the LORD has spoken. Isaiah 1:18-20

No matter how old we are or what we've done He's always willing to accept and forgive!

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:52 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I don't know the exact answer to your question on how to do it. In my case God placed me in a location to accept him. I had been asking him in prayer to come into my life for awhile, and one day I had to have some tires put on my car. While I was at Wansley Tire in Asheboro NC I accpepted him. I don't even know how me and Bo began to talk about Jesus Christ and being saved but we did (Not a doubt in my mind that God's spirit was moving around us.) and I had a feeling that can't be put into words but I began to have tears stream down my face and at 4:40 pm on March 2, 2006 I knew I had accepted Christ. Me and Bo prayed together and I have had a completely different outlook on life every since. I will give you a good example of how sudden a change he will make in your life. I cursed an awful lot before that wonderful day and immediately he cured me of my evil tongue. I will pray for you and if I could be of any assistance please call me. Don't put God of another day if you feel him talking to you and pulling you toward him. I was afraid for along time to accept him, brother don't be afraid just let him work. God bless you and I pray that you find him.