CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:17 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

The daughter of the lady that works for me needs your prayers. Let me start with a little history. V had her first child very early. She gave her son to her mother to raise. She had a daughter M several years later. She also gave that daughter to her mother to raise. She was into drugs off and on for years. Her son was sent to prison. V worked for me twice during this time. Every time I could tell she was back on the drugs, I would fire her. One day while her mother was traveling to see her son, she was struck head on and died. V straightened up her life and once again I hired her. V become pregnant and decided to have an abortion. I begged her not to, that I would take the child and adopt it. Her daughter, M who was 14 at the time begged her not too also. She offered help her raise the child. My daughter was an infant then. V began to use drugs again and once more, I fired her. Shortly after that, her daughter M got pregnant and had a son at age 15. Several years later, V came to see me with a baby intow. She had gotten clean and sober and had had a son herself. She was really doing well in her life and just wanted me to know. Four months ago, I rehired her. She has been doing a great job for us. Her daughter M and her boyfriend decided that they wanted a child of their own and began trying using herbs to increase fertility. She became pregnant 10 weeks ago with twins. During this time, her boyfriend has decided that he doesn't want children of his own and is content to raise her son, and the abortion is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I have been sick all this week since she decided to have this procedure. V has tried to talk to her out of it. M has no respect in her mother's advice since her mother did it before her.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY, AND MOSTLY PRAY FOR THOSE UNBORN BABIES!!! THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES OUT THERE THAT CAN'T HAVE KIDS, PLEASE PRAY FOR THE LORD TO TOUCH THIS YOUNG GIRL AND FOR THER TO HAVE THESE BABIES AND IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO KEEP THEM, TO PLACE THEM UP FOR ADOPTION!!!!!!

If you are members of another web site, post this there also. Maybe if we pray hard enough, God will get through to her.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:00 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well, it happened today. She had to go through scores of protesters outside the clinic and then they made her sit there from 10:00 this morning till 3:00 this afternoon. The guy sat with her the entire time and then when it was over dropped her off at her mother's. V and I sat and cried together this morning. We talked about what the babies would feel. Talked about what would happen if V's mother were still alive! M's grandma raised her so she did have some heavy ifluence over her. V had been talking to M on the cell to get her to forget it and just come home.

After it was over, the guy just dropped her off at her mother's house and left. V said she is just sitting in the corner of the couch staring off into space. Now she and her 4 year old son needs your prayers to be able to live with the decision of what she did today. She is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life and also answer for it when her life is over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:01 pm 
IP:
I am sitting here with tears welling up and a lump in my thoat. I will pray for this family, Oh Lord ,they have had a ruff time of it. I have three son's and one grandson and i wouldn't take anything in the world for them. so i will pray for her and her family. God Bless you for being there for this family all these yrs. the Lord will bless you for it. take care and God Bless ya.