CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Finally back at it
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:21 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Well little background info, got this lil puppy bout a year ago, most high strung dog you'd ever see, she loves hunting biggest hearted dog you'd ever meet.i had her goin good when she was 6-8 months old then I had changes at work, 80-90 hour work weeks good money no time for fun, and finally after workin all winter spring and most summer, works back normal 3-4 days a week workin 16s, got back into hunting after she layed on chain all that time it killed me, well first nite was slow just babbling on who knows what, then last nite she hit a track and drove it 800 yds out then while I was walking in she just stopped treeing and it was full moon and I seen this coon run across trail in front of me pretty soon I cld hear her gettin closer and she ran that coon back to where she first struck it and took it to rock cliff, made my heart warm, you could just tell in her eyes she had that one. Boy I tell ya she's something else, she's not best looking but she's unique short tail and leggy. Skuna river x wild card and clover blood on top. Thanks for reading just wanted share how this girls doin. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Finally back at it
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:44 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Glad to hear that, work sucks sometimes. I work in the ag industry selling products and chemicals to farmers and so pretty much from march till August I'm busy only able to run Saturday nights. It's always nice when you can devote 2-3 nights a week to workin the dogs in the woods IMO

Happy hunting

~Duck