CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: THE PIGEON VALLEY CLAN
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Let me tell ya of a story of tha INFAMOUS PIGEON VALLEY CLAN,............It starts early one morning...Fog lifting off the mountains,birds chirping,fish jumping...Then BANG THE SOUND OF GUN FIRE OFF THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!Then A LOUD voice echoing across the holler.I GOTT EM PAW..I GOT HIM...GOWLLY I FINALLY GOT HIM." What you got boy ? paw yelled" I GOTS ME A RING TAIL CAT PAW! BOY THAT AINT NO RING TAIL CAT.....THATS A COON.WELL the boy goes and gets his coon or as he calls it his ring tail cat and on his way back to the house ,he smells a funny smell down near the crick.So he goes to explore...He gets near the crick and he spots something.Wooden barrels everywhere,and they got the sourest smell he ever smelt coming from inside So he peaks inside and ...........an hour later.......he wakes up but, now he's tied up in and ol cabin and he looks around and see's cobb webbs and old pots and pans laying around but he dont know where he is .It looks like the ol' Maxwell place,but he's just not sure.CREEEEEEEKKKKKKK sounds like the door opening ..OH NO SOMEONES HERE...In walks a man BIG MAN...

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PIGEON MOUNTAIN CLAN ! AND THAT FELLER BETTER BE BIIIIIIIIIG ! :lol: SOUNDS SORTA LIKE THE MOVIE DOWN BY THE RIVER ! :lol:

LIFE LONG MEMBER OF THE PIGEON MOUNTAIN CLAN !!!!YOUNG GUN KENNELS. HOME OF SOON TO BE WORLD FAMOUS { PAYROLLS LITTLE RIVER HARD KNOCKING STYLISH PAYDAY } !!!! IT DONT SOUND LIKE MUCH BUT ITS WHERE I AM FROM .I SAID IT DONT SOUND LIKE MUCH BUT ITS WHERE I AM FROM, WHERE THERES A COUNTY FAIR EVERY FALL UR FRIENDS ARE THERE WHEN YOU CALL !!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:51 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

and his name is FATBACK thats right

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:57 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Loopy Dawg wrote:
and his name is FATBACK thats right

YEA FATBACKSCOME TO TOTE OUT THE TRASH !!! :twisted: ALL 6 FOOT 4 INCHES AND 486LBS AND THATS A LOAD ! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

WELL BACK AT THE PIGEON VALLEYS CABIN ....PAWS GATTIN WORRIED SO he set out to walkin lookin for his boy.Stoppin to holler every so often but not a sound .he wretches in his old overall pocket and get his pocket watch....ben 2 hours since he heard his boy..by this time the rest of the clan done heard about whats happinin an started to get there dogs,lanterns ,and rifles to head out to look for PAW and their brother.Must a ben two more hours when they walked up on Paw .He was laying down under a old hickory tree resting .he was gettin on over in the years and couldn't walk these mountains like he used too.just had to rest for a bit but ,when the clan got to him they give him a swigg and he was on his way ........TO BE CONTINUED........TILL NEXT TIME KEEP THEM PIGEON VALLEY BOYS IN MIND..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

AHHHHH COME ON TRASH DONT MAKE US WAIT TELL US WHAT HAPPENS TO PAW PLEASE !!!!!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Mr. Trash, I like your story tellin. Tell us what happens when them ole boys make it to town where them fancy dancin gals are at. That stuff pa was drinkin was the rotten crawdad water out the moonshine still. It gives you the mouth sore, and is tender.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Dang I can hear the Banja music playing right now :twisted: UMMMM Boy you gotta purdy mouff :twisted:Now SQUEAL LIKE A PIG :twisted:

Cane Creek Kennels
Home of
Little River Stylish Jazmen
YU-GI-OH's Country Road Block

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank ye. I been told at before. I was over in Toccoa Ga. Some little fellar wantin me to learn him to read and write. Said he was gonna get him a puter and be a rock star.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Blue Boy Ace wrote:
Mr. Trash, I like your story tellin. Tell us what happens when them ole boys make it to town where them fancy dancin gals are at. That stuff pa was drinkin was the rotten crawdad water out the moonshine still. It gives you the mouth sore, and is tender.
YEA LAST TIME I MIXED THAT STUFF WITH THAT TRION WATER I WAS LOST AS LOOPY FER A WEEK !!!!!!!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

BOYS I AM PUTTING ER TO A VOTE TO SEE IF WE LET OLE TRASH INTO THE CLAN : BUT FIRST HE HAS TO HUNT ONE NIGHT IN LOOPYS CORN HOLE AFORE WE CAN VOTE ! :twisted:BUT BEFORE WE DO WE HAVE TO WAIT ON OUR BIG HAT WEARIN LEADER TO WAKE UP FROM HIS ALLNIGHT CYBER HUNT AND GIVE US THE GO AHEAD ! :twisted:

Last edited by ngawalkingtall on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

NOW BACK TO THE STORY...... Jub ( paws oldest boy) said LOOK LOOK OVER YONDER LOOKS LIKE A CABIN.SO THEY TOOK OFF A WALKIN BUT PAW SAID BOYS STOPP A MINUTE!Thats the old Maxwell place and yaw know who lives up air.Luke (paws youngest) said who paw? Paw said Well since ol man Maxwell went ta missin them PIGEON MOUNTAIN BOYS been seen up there and we all know the PIGEON MOUNTAIN CLAN AND OUR FAMILY BEEN FUEDIN FOR YEARS.Well I can remeber my paws and his paw and even his paw before him been a fuedin wth them LOW DOWN TRESSPASSIN COON KILLIN MOONSHINEN,BIG HAT WEARIN ,NO GOOD ....PIGEON MNT BOYS.We gotta get a plan....Give me another swigg and thank...thank boys...How many of us is here? not countin ye sister cause she's pregnant well she cant be a fighting unless theys a littlin in their. Sevumteen Paw.answered Hemp (Paw lost a poker game and had to keep him but he's 23).Well we out numbered that PIGEON MNT CLAN NUMBERRS AT LEAST 20 if you count their sister Paulene up their......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

BIG HAT WEARIN ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW THATS A SHOT AT OUR LEADER, THE FUED IS ON !!!!!!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I got it, I GOT IT hollered CLeet(Paws brothers boy ,his mind aint center).WHAT IS IT CLEET? I'll go up and look in tha win der.Well go boy GIT GIT ON UP THERE. OK Paw!Cleet heads out ...AND GITS TO THE WINDOW AND LOOKS IN KINDA BENDING DOWN TRYING TO HIDE.Looking in he see's Jake tied up in a cheer(chair).Jake(Paws Youngest and the spittin image of John Wayne paws favorite actor in the whole world).Well Cleet turns around and looks straight down the barrel of a old Harrison single shot 12 gauge ....Its Pigeon Mnt Clans oldest and ruffest ...looks like death holdin that gun.He says Cleet Honeycutt ..imagine seein you here ..Boy you missin somethin?Cleet said ,,Dont kill me .. I come to tell yaw the G man is a comin up the holler and my brother Jake was before me and now he's a MISSIN. WHERE"S HE. AT ??YAW GOT HIM ???YEAH WE GOTT HIM BUT YE AINT GETTIN HIM BACK UNTIL YA STORY CHECKS OUT.NOW RUN RUN RUN OUT HERE.CLEET RUNS HARD AS HE CAN TO MEET WTH THE OTHERS AND TELL THEM WHAT HE SEEN AN HEARD...TO BE CONTINUED

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

OTay now trash dont make us wait no longer, spill'em beans and tell us the rest of the story...or is this just the end of chapter one :?: :arrow: :twisted: