I have the 3225 and recently sold my 3200 as they will not work with the each other's collars.
The only collars that match up to the SD-3225 is the SDR-AH, SDR-AW and SDR-A.
Only thing on the 3225 I do not like is the cradle chargers..........was so use to the old style charging the collars.
- No 9v battery to replace in handheld
- 2 hour charging time on collars
- Tone/Vibrate on the collars
- Expandle to 6 dogs instead of 4
Also, the collars are 3/4 instead of 1".
Here is pics of all the new set-up:http://www.gundogsupply.com/sportdog-32 ... 1-dog.html
- A Site Designed for Coon HuntersAmerican Houndsmen
- Vintage Hound HuntingCoon Dog Cemetery
- Key Underwood Coon Dog Memorial GraveyardHuntingBassets.com
- A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds
Drew "Buckshot" Werndli
Phone  216-5650