CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

would you reccomend the light?
yes 52%  52%  [ 25 ]
no 31%  31%  [ 15 ]
its alright, but ive used better 17%  17%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 48
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I had the same old nite lite for years and never had any problems with it. I bought a new nite this fall and I cant be happier. I for one am sold on nite light. Although I have to admit that my buddies Bright eyes is a tad bit brighter then mine.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 am 
IP:
i will agree 100% with ya kickapoo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

They are sending me a new light ii'm sure all companies have an occantional bad apple I was just the one that recieved one but they are sending a new one so that's a big plus I'm not as mad with them now

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:23 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I have a 21V Nite Lite and it has worked fine, but if I had to do it all over again, I would have bought a Pro Lite. The thing I don't like about the belt light is that it has a walking light that has the button on the top, so it always gets bumped on while walking up and down hills, and even if you did need it, it points right at your pants. Everything I have bought from Nite Lite has been poor quality and I don't plan to do business with them anymore. The one time I called the company for bulb information, I got a lady that spoken broken English and hadn't a clue what I was talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:47 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

try a Raw Dawg like from the Pro Shop doesn't have the greatest warranty yet its been a good light for years ...............

Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 [color=#00 http://www.salvationkennel.com[/color] CONTACT US @ 662-934-8312 CELL ; EMAIL salvationknls@yahoo.com

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

i have an old coon hunter's favorite that i have been using for over 10 years, and we're talking heavy usage. all i have ever had to replace was the rheostat cover, i think the kids broke the original one playing with it. so i cannot say anything bad about that product. it's not as bright as when it was brand new, of course, but still bright enough. i recently tried making a "hot lite". i put a 5100 wheat head on the nite lite battery with rheostat, it lights up the low side fine, but the top filament of the bm30 bulb doesn't light up. anyone have any ideas or has ever tried this before?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:44 pm 
IP:
I've been using the 28V belt light from Nite Lite and think it could be better. The spot light had a short in the cord since day one...It's got a warrenty but I haven't gotten around to sending it in. I can get about 6 hours of burn time on the head light. The walking light is a nice feature and will burn even with the battery basically dead. You will never be totally out of light. The battery pack is nice and small and light.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i purchased two nite lite 21 volt lights back i the spring one for me and one for my dad. They have basically no burn time they are falling apart and i called nite lite and they said that i could send them in but i have to have a light and knowing nite lite it will be months right here iin kill season. These lights are the last thing that i will purchase from nite lite. if u are in the market for lights i would not recommend them. JMO.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I have the 28v belt lite and its in getting fixed because it keps blowing the low side of the bulb(7 or 8 this past summer) if i could do it all over again i would have just bought another SUNBURST.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i got a 21v and i have no problems with mine at all and i am real hard on my hunting stuff if its holds up then its good to go

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

delta nightlife wrote:
i got a 21v and i have no problems with mine at all and i am real hard on my hunting stuff if its holds up then its good to go

same here 2 years no problem

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:39 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

:D

Last edited by Tom A on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Tom A wrote:
Nite Lites belt lights are great! I use to run the nite lite big 4 volt mine batterys, when my kohler batterys went dead and they were awsome! no adding water. Used em hunting and underground in mines. About six months ago I bought a new hot light, the reflector was loose in the head and the reoststate burned out in about one week. Orderd a new reo it lasted 2 weeks. Was about to give up on nite light but they made great lights in the past. So I took a chance and orderd a 28v belt light and this thing is bright, used it about a month no problems same bulb, and I hunt all night plus I'm super hard on equipment. Nite light redeemed them selves with this light. Dont even know its there and so bright you dont need a spotlight and the smart charger is good, plug it in walk away. I can see my self using this light for years, like the old nite lite lamps.
how tight of a spot can you get on the high side? mine starts to get a good spot and then it turns off because it turned to far on the knob on the head.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

[

Last edited by Tom A on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Get out your pocket book becouse the 28v was the hardest on bulbs ive ever seen. I sold mine to a hunting buddy becouse of that reason. I didnt like it at all.

Tree talking kennels
Cell:1-828-208-3013
Home:1-828-682-2619

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next