CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Call me a girl :lol: but I can't seem to be able to find any decent-fitting hunting pants...was wondering what you other girls use...I'd like to get some good Carhart's, but all we got round here are guys fits...

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:48 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

LOL, Maverick...that is all there is out in Oregon, too. Logistical trouble with jacket, belt, dog chain, rifle over shoulder, carharts and going potty, too :) Just be sure to look around on the ground for dropped cellphone, gloves, etc before you leave. On a slow night, coming all undone is a good way to get your dogs to open up though...

Carharts sure are nice for going through briars and over slimy logs!

Oregon http://www.bayingbriars.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:01 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Decided last night that jeans just aren't cuttin it lol - I had a tank top, long-sleeved shirt, sweatshirt and carhart jacket up top and the cold was getting right through my jeans...I slid down the holler on my butt once when the dog I was holding back pulled to the tree - and didn't even lose my cell phone outta my back pocket :lol:

By the time we got to Waffle House, I was shakin like a leaf :cry:

Post subject: womens hunting clothes
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm 
IP:
I am starting a small hunting supply business in Alabama that more or less is going to specialize in womens boots, chaps, vest and so on. Any suggestions you have would be great. I am using ideas of fits for everything that I have but I want to know if you were designing something how would you want it. I want to make stuff that not only is durable, affordable, and comfortable but also doesnt make you feel like the blimp. I know thats horrible I mean we're hunting for petes sake but come on I still want to feel like a woman even if I am "just one of the guys". So any suggestions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:47 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:18 pm Post subject: womens hunting clothes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am starting a small hunting supply business in Alabama that more or less is going to specialize in womens boots, chaps, vest and so on. Any suggestions you have would be great. I am using ideas of fits for everything that I have but I want to know if you were designing something how would you want it. I want to make stuff that not only is durable, affordable, and comfortable but also doesnt make you feel like the blimp. I know thats horrible I mean we're hunting for petes sake but come on I still want to feel like a woman even if I am "just one of the guys". So any suggestions.

Wow thats awesome. I know wat u mean by feeling like a blimp. I wear my mens hunting pants and there really Baggy and I like stuff thats sorda tighter like how womens clothes are suppose to be. I bought some womens pants from Cabelas and I couldnt believe they called them womens because the crotch was down to my knees! I would like some low rise camoflauge pants that makes us girls look good. If you had a pair of those 4 sale me n my sis would prolly buy all of them!

http://www.myspace.com/guitarbabe8

Post subject: pm sizes
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:24 pm 
IP:
Tell ya what send me your sizes{ waist at where you want it to lie at, from crotch to where you want waist band, inseam and thigh and hips I know horrible to ask for measurements but for them to fit to you I have to know,hence pm them}I havent got much experience in making jeans but I will try. Tell me what type of camo pattern you prefer and I will also try to find that style. If they look ok, fit, and I think they are ok{bit of a perfectionist in sewning}then you can have them at what it cost me to make them. I can't promise it will work out but what can it hurt to try it. Thanks for the response also any modifications that you would like made to regular jeans also include and I'll play around with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

I will for sure get you some measurements - I've looked all over for fitted pants, and have resigned to just wearing chaps over my jeans for now. I even had to alter THOSE myself because they were mens sized! Glad I know how to sew lol Don't think I could go so far as to MAKE a pair of pants from scratch, though...