It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Stop bark muzzle
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:09 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

skeets wrote:
sounds like my daddy.when i got licking at school,i got one twice as bad when i got home lol.what does hilliary know anyhow,her and brother bill has told so many tells i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw em.my wife flew in from florida this evening and she came home mad as a wet hen,the prez. was in town today and they wouldnt let her plane land until airforce1 was in the air leaveing.i told her,oh i forgot to warn ya about that one.lol

What kind of a screwed up country do we live in? Presidents could ride on backs of cabooses and waive and even stand on stumps and prognosticate for hours back when everybody carried a gun. But today if you go about figuring out the looneys you would somehow be passing judgement and profiling the idiots, Heaven Forbid.We have done bin took over by the Civil Liberties UNION and might as well accept the fact that Unions run Us now.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:45 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

look at detroit,the unions broke that city and iam afraid there will be more to come.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:39 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

IF I lived in town I would invest in a Tri - Tronics bark liminter and condition him to it. and then you will have peace at home and if he barks in the box leave it on him to you get to your hunting spot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:13 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

my dog was barking too much for the neighbors (so the dog warden tells me) so I bought a Sonic Birdhouse off Amazon.com for $18 delivered. I can tell you it shut her and the other three dogs right up. looks just like a birdhouse, set it on high and if they bark it blasts them with a frequency we can't hear but it sends them flying for the house. It does use batteries up pretty fast if you leave it on 24/7 so I only turn mine on when I leave. After a month now I don't even think I have to turn it on, they just know not to bark in the yard anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:27 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i use a muzzle on my bluetick works good for me he becomes very submissive and calm when its on

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire