CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:09 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

you're new rig definiately looks more practical. I agree with Heather, I like the little landing area in front of the loading ramp. YOur other hauler really looked great, but I'd take this one over the other one, too. Good luck with it!

Member NRA Business Alliance
NRA Benefactor Member

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:30 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Gee Buckshot, If i showed up on the mountain with a rig like that it would probably blind all my hounds--roflmao! :lol: Seriously, that's a good looking trailer.

Ike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:38 am 
IP:
Ike wrote:
Gee Buckshot, If i showed up on the mountain with a rig like that it would probably blind all my hounds--roflmao! :lol: Seriously, that's a good looking trailer.

Ike

Hey Ike, Ive been a workin on Buckshot. We keep at him we may just see him and that trailer in this country. We just gotta keep wearing him down LOL! I think that trailer filled up with Blue dogs would look pretty good bouncin it's way up Timber canyon keepin up with a bear race :D .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:39 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

That's a fact LCK! I did speak to buckshot on the telephone the other day and he told me you had invited him out West for a bear race. He kinda sounded serious about taking you up on it next year....maybe in the spring? I didn't invite myself because I didn't know whether I was welcome...roflmao :lol: .

But if I am, tell ole Buckshot I'll come along and throw down with you guys a day or two....

Keep'em treed!
ike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:50 pm 
IP:
Ike wrote:
That's a fact LCK! I did speak to buckshot on the telephone the other day and he told me you had invited him out West for a bear race. He kinda sounded serious about taking you up on it next year....maybe in the spring? I didn't invite myself because I didn't know whether I was welcome...roflmao :lol: .

But if I am, tell ole Buckshot I'll come along and throw down with you guys a day or two....

Keep'em treed!
ike

Heck yes you would be welcome! We should have a pretty good crew rounded up come Spring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:49 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

That is exactly like mine (a few small differences), but I got tired of moving everything out of the storage area on the trailer so I could get to the doggy doors. To fix it, I just moved the dog box to the rear of the trailer and used the space in front of the box for storage. As you use it more, maybe this will help. Anyhow, good looking setup brother!!! 8)

(301)535-7067
www.Hurricane-Kennel.com

Profile  WWW