CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:26 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

yeah mines ext cab the salesman could have sold me the moon the day he opened up all 4 doors and said "can you get all your hunting and fishing stuff in here?" i was like "oh yeah baby where do i sign???"...got a baby will be here fri a.m. wife and i going in to induce labor thur night so im looking for a dodge dakota or a chevy coloraldo

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:46 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I am a big Dodge fan.. But my boyfriend is currently driving a Nissan Titan.. That thing has A LOT of room in it...

www.outwesthounds.com

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

hey i was just checking out your site very nice by the way!!! i really like that blue female dog of yours she out of any of the utchman line?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:22 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

moejoeracer wrote:
hey i was just checking out your site very nice by the way!!! i really like that blue female dog of yours she out of any of the utchman line?

Well a little bit I guess LOL. She comes from Mark VanDeventer's kennel. She goes back a few times to Vining Runnin Bullet.. Considering she is a blue dog ;) She is not all that bad.. She is actually one really tough little dog..

Here is the link to her ped http://www.outwesthounds.com/PEDMANDIE.html

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:35 pm 
IP:
thunderboltkennels

:lol: :lol: [quote=" on of my wifes three collars ( i sold three and am picking three more up tommorow)..[/quote] :lol:
:lol: :lol:

What , Didn't that color look good on her? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:00 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

nice pedigree...wish oregon wasnt like about as far as china is from tennessee i'd like to go out west and hunt one of these days those over grown sized dogs that look like beagles are nice too just think that blue dog was nicer looking lol just kidding your other dogs are nice too

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Maverick061106 wrote:
I was getting into my vehicle this morning to head to work and really just noticed all the STUFF I have in my car from hunting and dogs...gloves, coats and jackets, light and belt, chaps, boots, blankets, a deer skull I found night before last, rifle, collars, leads, bottle of air freshener (okay, so I'm a girl lol)...all this among midnight snack wrappers, empty drink bottles and trash in my passenger side floor board...

And keep in mind, I drive and hunt out of a 2007 Chevy Cobalt...would be a slick little car if it wasn't always covered in mud and dog hair ;) Folks at the hunts and big events get a kick outta seeing me pop 2 or 3 dogs out of my trunk after a 7 hour drive lol

So there's also a tarp and a blanket in the trunk...as well as the skunk-smell-covered tracking collar from 2 nights ago...

How about you guys? 8)

haha what do you do put them in your drunk cuz ihave a neon lol and i use it to go coon hunting and i have no truck so i just put them in my back seet haha yeah it gets real nasty back there but i bet about 32 miles a gallon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I drive an F150 with a extended cap and a cap on the back. In the front I have all sorts of kids crap and wife's junk. I'm always throwing away happy meal toys. LOL. I also have a brick of .22 ammo, some 12 gauge ammo, and a bunch of other ammo. I keep some noodles, some soup, some water, and some other food stuff in there too. I finally threw out all of the old spit bottles. I have about 200 pages of paperwork from work that I keep meaning to shred.

In the back I have a 5 gallon gas can, I big wire dog crate, a tree blind from deer season, a .22 rifle, a set of cross country skis and poles, some empty beer bottles, and a sleeping bag. Oh yeah, and the bars for my canoe rack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

muddy seats
hairy dog bed

http://www.myspace.com/southerncoonhunters
con-noro@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:28 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

moejoeracer wrote:
WHAT YEAR IS YOUR FORD? MINE IS 2002 EDGE ITS RED

no kidden thats what mine is fire engine red 2002...... anyways my dog rides shotgun shes a 7 mounth old black and tan she loves it and thats why my windows, seats, and floor boards are covered in mud from her i love it :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:03 pm 
IP:
lets see, dont think i can name all the things i have in the truck!!! lol
tracking system, lighted collar, tracking collar, pictures of deer heads that my dad mounted, buisness cards, Shootin Sticks, Rifle (270 short mag) my little .22 cricket, 22 bullets, 12 guage amo, 20 guage amo, A cusion from the ladder stand, Knives, Bottels, garbage, Gloves, Twine, LOTS of mud, dog hair, brush for the dogs, show leads, collars, a trophy, leashes, shirts, socks, boots, thats all i can think of right now!! lol

Becky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

When I got this truck, my wife bought me a seat cover that is for the dog to ride on. I'm not sure what kind of material it is, but it has flaps that face upward to trap all of the dog hair. You just take it out and shale it off every now and then. Also, if they get a sick stomach, then it won't soak through onto your seats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:17 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

moejoeracer wrote:
nice pedigree...wish oregon wasnt like about as far as china is from tennessee i'd like to go out west and hunt one of these days those over grown sized dogs that look like beagles are nice too just think that blue dog was nicer looking lol just kidding your other dogs are nice too

LMBO! Thanks.. I like my dogs :) You ever make it out west come on over and I will give you a new liking for those overgrown beagles ;) A Walker that has been bred for 5 generations on big game is pretty much a complete seperate breed then the ones you are used to hunting with/against, and I would bet a days pay on that... They make that bluedog look stupid sometimes.. And that is the honest truth..

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: Re: tb
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:40 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

truebluefordman wrote:
ok i give you the boneifide redneck of the 2008 award. hunting out of the car dogs in the trunk. now i know there is nothing wrong with that at all it was done that way a lot around here years ago. but i still think that is funny. i could just see trying to put one of mine in the trunk. there would be no wires left , or carpet plus the big dents from there heads would just be to funny. ps i have more junk than you i have an 8' bed full of crap plus the cab

'preciate that truebluefordman ;) A title I'd proudly hold 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

high rollin hank wrote:

haha what do you do put them in your drunk cuz ihave a neon lol and i use it to go coon hunting and i have no truck so i just put them in my back seet haha yeah it gets real nasty back there but i bet about 32 miles a gallon

They do really well back there...no fighting, no chewing...they just curl up in the blanket and go to sleep ;) And all the hair and doggy smell stays in the trunk - bottle of air freshener is a must lol

30-34 mpg, so it's worth it...

I got a skunk a couple nights ago, though...drove home (just down and across the holler) leading my bluetick out the window...just drove real slow :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next