CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

u know what else ford stands for....F***** Over Rebuilt Dodge lol Pontiac is innapropriate for on here not sure what dodge is but it aint good and Chevy is so good that u cant make a thing with its letters
here are some more ford ones i just looked up

F O R D
Found On Rubbish Dumps
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fails On Rainy Days
F***** On Race Day
Found On Roadside Dead
Factory Ordered Road Disaster
Flip Over Read Directions
Four Old Rusted Doors
Ford Owner Really Dumb
Fords Only Run Downhill

Or in reverse...
D R O F
Drivers Return On Foot
Don’t Ride Over Fifty
Dang Roaches Outrun Fords
Datsun Rules Over Ford

Racing in a Ford is like the special Olympics, even if you win you’re still a retard!

CHEVY

age 15

Last edited by joey redticks are da bomb on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

How many fords are sittin around broken frames.
How Many Dodges have good trannys
Chevy is a pretty solid truck can deffinitly take a beating.Strong Frame,Good Body, and powerful motors. and theres nuttin i like better then straight pipes on a old chevy pickup backed up by the rumble of a 350ci smallblock or 454 bigblock.

Pretty much anymore its a different storie i still like the chevy trucks up til bout 2006.. but at heart im a fan of old trucks no matter it be a 60's or a 80's if it was allowed to have loud pipes and no cataylitic converter and a motor that you were able to wrench on with out bein a space techniction its a good truck in my book

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:51 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I agree there the older the better i drive an 88 wont but newer than a 1992 I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FORD WITH A BROKE FRAME or a dodge tranny last to 100k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:12 pm 
IP:
Alright so lets be honest then,Truck are a little like hounds.Every truck manufacturer makes good trucks,And every manufacturer also puts out sone junk ones.Some of them run 5 yrs some run 65 yrs. some eat the gas some don't. some make 300,000 mi some dont.Bottom line is A good truck is A GOOD TRUCK.And a good reliable truck is still hard to come by these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:29 pm 
IP:
i had a 99 dodge 1500 with the 360 in it. you could almost count on putting a new tranny in it ever 6 months to a year. that will be my last dodge i own. i do like their lifetime warrenty now though!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:01 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Used to I would only drive older chevys (70's). I decided I didn't want to do the maintance required for those old trucks so I let a salesman talk me into a 2000 Nissan frontier, have been driving it 5 1/2 years now. Have had to change the battery, both battery cable ends, a radiator hose, and pull the oil pan to clean the oil pump pickup tube screen. If I had stayed o top of my oil changes I probably wouldn't have had to clean that screen. the gas mileage is great compared to those old trucks. I am pretty fond of my Nissan. I have had 1 Ford pickup (71) I hated that thing. it had an excellent engine (390). But we replaced about a flywheel and or starter a month. And the tube that worked the shifter (atuo) broke and couldn't find one. My wife has an 96 ford that just keeps going, Manual tranny, straight 6. My dad had a one ton, four door dodge that was a monster, we couldn't overload it with fire wood! Other than it was huge It was a great truck. I think it was a 77. take your pick you just might get lucky. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I own a '98 Dodge 2500 with 488 cubic inches of great American muscle with the 5-speed transmission. It has over 100,000 miles on it and I have had no trouble out it. It has shown many Fords and Chevy's nothin but the tail lights, and it can yank a goose neck with 1066 International loaded on it like no tommorow. I also own two other Dodges an '01 and '83 and I have'nt had any problems out of them either. But one thing is for sure you see far more Chevy's in the junkyards around here than Fords and Dodges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:18 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Ive had all of them (chevy ford dodge) but i like the older fords, cant afford a new one, who the hell can afford to pay 40grand for a truck? and then spend 4 bucks a gallon on gas to drive it?? hell we should be talkin about mopeds here its all anyone but the movie and rock stars will be able to afford to drive in 20 years I just feel bad for my boy. Hes gonna have to drive some ballsless rice burner around cuz 390s, 460s will all use too much gas. Ive got an 88 ford with a straight six and a fourspeed and it costs me 80 bucks a week to drive 15miles to work all week. well anyway I think Fords winning this>>

Post subject: trucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

well i have had a ford, chevy, dodge... but i have to say that my jeep is a lot more comfortable on those long dirt roads... but hey if its a truck with a dog box.. then give me my walker, light and boots and i am ready to go ! :lol:

Sarah Richmond
Central Arkansas

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:07 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I.H. all the way. Scout II is the only way to go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:54 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Sorry boys, Mopar or No Car here!!!

Even the police got smart.LOL

Heres mine.

TEAM MAINSTREET
"PR" Main Street Mason Jar
"PR" SMM Back Holler Bootlegger
"PR" Main Street Madam-RIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:00 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Blue oval !!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1569111355

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:36 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I personally prefer my Dodge Rams over Fords and Chevrolets. I don`t care what ya have unless ya maintain em they arent goin to last long. It`s all about preference really. Just like coon dogs :shock:

Heres my Dodge 1500

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:54 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

TygartValleyWalkerHNTR wrote:
I personally prefer my Dodge Rams over Fords and Chevrolets. I don`t care what ya have unless ya maintain em they arent goin to last long. It`s all about preference really. Just like coon dogs :shock:

Heres my Dodge 1500

Sweet truck man. I agree 100%. I am Dodge at heart but as long as it gets you there. Chrome wont get me home but at least I'll look good waitin on the tow truck!!! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Chevy here. Only 4x4 does the trick in our neck of the woods.

http://www.coonhuntingsupply.com
Promote, Sell & Buy Coon Hunting Related Services

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next