CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Won't be back
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:49 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hello fellow houndsmen and women from Northern Wisconsin and the U.P of Michigan, I had a little encounter today with a person who has no real clue of what goes on with hunting hounds- granted everybody has their own opinions and are entitled to feel and express themselves however.... Today I ran to the tastee bread store in kingsford michigan and purchased 4 bags of animal feed ( garbage bags filled with expired bread) and proceeded to the checkout, the woman rang it up and then made a comment on how expensive bear bait is- i said it isn't really that bad, and i was asked where i was baiting and i replied in wisconsin, their training season opens in a couple weeks and i like starting there firs because we can bait earlier than in michigan, she responded saying " i don't care for that, hunting with hounds isn't a sport and its awful that we get those dogs all tore to pieces." I looked at her and said i have had more dogs injured or killed by ignorant people who feel the same as you, and my hunting party and i spend lots of $ here this time of year from this point on we will go elsewhere and i will pass the word onto others. So i hope you all that live near this place or buy feed from this place do the same as I. With that said i hope you all are enjoying your summer and are excited and ready to unleash the hounds on whatever game you are running- and good luck

Join the forum today and remove this ad!