CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: eastern montana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm 
IP:
i just moved to glendive montana. was wondering if there are any houndsmen close to here. ive got 2 walker females.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: eastern montana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:58 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Last i heard there are no Coonhunters in Montana at all, a few big game hunters but those tri color mutts of yours wont do ya any good on the big game. Might as well just give up on the hounds all together... Besides that, that dixie dog of yours seems right at home in my kennel and enjoys chasing these big iowa coons. Just dont tell anyone that i have a walker around here though. When you get the itch again and find a place to keep some more dogs let me know and i will send a few black dogs your way! Glad your enjoying it up there! Hope you find someone to hunt with. Take care Mocs

Brady

Bradyv7@hotmail.com

Rock River Late-Nite Jazz (Black Hayes x Kate)

Rock River Duelin DuraMax (Dan x Maggie)

Northern Black Copper Kate

Rebel's Rock River REX (Rebel X Dixie)

Ugly's Rock River Reba (Uglystick x Penny)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 am 
IP:
hey man hope my dog is treating you ok. ive seen quite a few places with blueticks in kennels on my way to and from work. evidently they arent on the forum might just stop by and knock on the door.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:24 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Yeah she seems to be doing good. She probably feels alittle out number with the 4 black dogs around her but she is doing good. Hoping Jazz will finally come in to heat this month but we will have to see. Had alot of rain and the river has been high around here so only been out a few times lately hoping to hit it harder now. Tom pick up a dog thursday so i know that he is itching to get out. Let me know if you find some guys to hunt with up there and when you get some good hunting ground. Ryan sounds like he want to go up there some weekend so maybe we can plan a trip and get the hounds out up there. You going to go to the field trails at the end of may by chance? i donno if i am going to make them yet or not but hoping to!

have a good one
Brady

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 pm 
IP:
we are suppose to be having my little girl the weekend of the field trial so i wont make it this year. ive found a few spots that look real good. on is walk in right on the river but its not far off the highway and there is truck traffic all night long so we will ahve to see about that. it will be a great spot to bow hunt this fall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I live in sidney north of you there are a few coonhunters around but not many. we have a new club here also frist hunt is in june. I make it out about one or two times a week depends on work. shoot me a pm with your # and we can try to go hunt one night if you want.