CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Shakin the tree, to see if I can find any Houndsmen / women Out there , Or am I destined to roam the hills and Canyons alone forever? I run mostly coyotes, scarce amount of coons here , East of San Diego Have a well mixed Pack Gimmie a shout !

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hi I'm an hour or so north of you in the mountains between Palm Desert and Temecula. We raise redbones. We try to hunt coon but there are so many lions around here, I haven't been out much lately since my friend got out of hounds and moved. Not a good idea to wander through the woods at night alone. A friend who has been losing calves said they identified 9 different lions with game camaras. A number of years ago there was an active group that held hunts in the desert near the Salten Sea...give me a call....will be pretty busy for the next month but could maybe do something after that. phone # 951 599-5244.

Post subject: Houndsfolk in So Cal
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thanks for the Reply "Silent Mouth" I could not get the e mail to work(No Default?) whatever . Saw your profile pic , Ya said you had Redbones , that looks like a walker in the pic Hope you and everyone else out there had a good Thanksgiving. I had a young Fella with two Jag terriers call me up Id never worked with Jags , he was afraid theyd be coyote bait when one doubled back on them.( He shot It)we went out but the dogs (Mine and His) Jumped some Feral Pigs. I don't want Mine running Pigs , Or anything Hooved so I called mine in . His jags seem Willing enough. I had a Damned Border Patrol Run over one of my dogs feet and that has sure dampened thing here for a bit thanksgiving Mornin on BLM. (Hate those Guys) Hope everyone out there has a good holiday seasonand I hope mine gets better If anyone is down east of San Diego, Gimmie a holler 619 206 5336