CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

There are fixing to be some damn good pups out there Insane Jane and Houses Lipper pups are going to be some old generation coon dogs. Sure wish i had the money to get one they are going to be the dogs to have.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Great Dog
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

There not gonna be ten grand off the tit good!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

All the pups died.

ODYSSEYKENNELCO wrote:
It is with great sadness that the entire litter of Lipper - Insane Jane Pups are deceased. They died of carbon monixcide posioning from a barn heater malfunction. This is personal loss as well as a financial loss.

The BIGGEST loss of all is my so called "friends" they have blackmailed me sent threatening e-mails, phone messages, text messages and on their websites. In a 24 hr period my so called "friend" from Pennsylvania made over 85 phone calls to my home phone.

NO INSURANCE ON THIS LITTER.

I purchased the 3 uniits of House's Lipper Semen from Tom Hopkins. I
PAID Tom Hopkins $10,000.00 CASH for the House's Lipper Semen. I PAID Tom Hopkins $1,000.00 CASH to come to the spring superstakes on April 9, 2011. I PAID Tom Hopkins $500.00 CASH when he came and stayed at my home when the pups were born.

I OWNED ALL THE PUPS. A written contract stated that Tom Hopkins was to get one pup and we were to partner with another. I hope this clears it up for all of you. This whole ordeal has been heartbreaking sad for myself and my family. Thank you for your kind support. STEVE

(217)-944-2600
(877)-289-7625 ODYSSEY HOTLINE
HALLMARK OF THE INSANE JANE BLOODLINES

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Dang!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

XCLREAPER wrote:
Dang!

yeah wow, thats awful. i dont understand why anyone would want to use a space heater in a barn. they shouldve had more sense PERIOD they dont know what theyre doing. `

GRNITECH GRCH HARDING'S ACE
pr' HARDING'S HARDWOOD KAT
pr' HARDING'S HIGH FIVE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i would have throwed my wife out of bed and slept with them pups if i paid that much lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:10 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

skeets wrote:
i would have throwed my wife out of bed and slept with them pups if i paid that much lol.

I KNOW, they shouldve used light bulbs or heat lamps, or a heating blanket. i have a dog house with a bulb in it(not hooked up) it puts plenty of heat out. they were probably using one that blew the hot air out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:22 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

So what happened to all the threads on this cross on the other websites? They've all seemed to vanish into thin air.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

petebill wrote:
So what happened to all the threads on this cross on the other websites? They've all seemed to vanish into thin air.

yeah i tried to find it too.....nothing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thats a bad thing to have happen, im feel bad for those guys. im sure they did do a good job taking care of the pups but some times things happen. you cant be to qwick to judge if you wernt there. i bet they feel bad enough about it. i hope they dont get to caught up in all the opinions from all the people out there. if you never had anything bad happen to you before then id say you could say something about there heater but i dout anyone out there is that perfect. jmo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

I agreed its a terrible thing and mistakes do happen. It just seems like there's more to this story. Seems weird that all the info on this whole litter has just vanished

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

walker1978 wrote:
thats a bad thing to have happen, im feel bad for those guys. im sure they did do a good job taking care of the pups but some times things happen. you cant be to qwick to judge if you wernt there. i bet they feel bad enough about it. i hope they dont get to caught up in all the opinions from all the people out there. if you never had anything bad happen to you before then id say you could say something about there heater but i dout anyone out there is that perfect. jmo.

yeah dude they took real good care of them huh? you got something against heaters, ill say whatever about any heater, people should know heaters that run off kerosene has no place around dogs, educate yourself

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:29 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Things happen and lessons are learned. I personally use heat lamps and the oil filled radiator style heaters, and have never really heard of using those kind of heaters to keep animals warm, it says on most of them to use in well ventilated areas, but that was someones choice. Personally I wouldn't care if i had $10 or as described $10,000 in a litter they would have not been left to stay warm by a space heater, sorry that is my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

ghosthunter wrote:
walker1978 wrote:

yeah dude they took real good care of them huh? you got something against heaters, ill say whatever about any heater, people should know heaters that run off kerosene has no place around dogs, educate yourself
im not sure if you read it right. it said barn heater,so if its a barn heater i would think its ok for around animials. i didnt read anywhere that it said about kerosene. they spent alot of money so yeah im sure they did take care of them. i mite need more education but i can read, maybe not spell the best but i did read it. thank you for reading my post glad to see you cared enough to read it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

petebill wrote:

I have noticed that as well.............seems like any Lipper thread does not last 2 long. I am guessing the "BS" post caused them to get deleted.

Profile  WWW