It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Timothy Ball Harry
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:12 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hi,
I am new to the world of Pedigree stuff, and am finding it interesting. My dad and Timothy Ball were friends and when I was a kid, I remember the first dog we got from him. I remember going to the airport with my dad and getting him. He rode on my lap all the way home. You know dad is like this is going to be a hunting dog, you can't baby him. Well sure tell us kids not to baby a puppy. Sure dad.... :roll: lol.. He was spoiled by all of us when it was all said and done. Such a smart dog. Dad went to visit Timothy to try to breed Lucky to one of his other dogs, but it didn't take, but they enjoyed some time together at least. My dad always took me hunting, to shows etc. I was one of the kids that would take part in the kid show part and proudly take Lucky up there and try to make him stand all nice and pretty. lol It was fun, got lost in the woods a lot. I wouldn't of changed my growing up for anything. We always had coon dogs and puppies. I mean what kids dream isn't that? Well dad did what he could with Lucky, and then ended up hurting his back and had to give up hunting. The person he sold Lucky to finished him into I think what you call a Dual Champion. I am not really sure on specific names etc. Now years later I asked dad for the Pedigree. I had no idea how to read it. I still only just figured out how to read who his mom was. But I find it interesting, and thought maybe some of you would find it interesting? Idk, just because this is a pedigree board. My dad had a lot of magazines I remember with ranking stuff, all that I don't have in my possession and don't know if there is any way to find that stuff again? Or find out even anything about him online since it has been so long? Anyway... I will share what I have I have no clue who the dog next to Lucky with Timothy is, but I found this picture in my box yesterday. I know he has a few different ones with different dogs. I look back and am really proud of everything my dad accomplished and taught us as kids. So here was my favorite dog my dad had that sadly passed away but will never be forgotten. I have a lot of pictures and memories that I will cherish always and here is my new addition to that.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!