CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Cornfield08..................Sometimes these topics run in another direction or just get a little broader as they go on. I was simply replying at that part and time in the post to TC's comments. I don't think that Marty or I were trying to make these comments and English-Walker thing. I was simply replying to the topic, as it related to a situation at my house, and would have regardless of what color dog is in my kennel.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:54 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I think he's just picking on me and my dogs with tick infestations Mike. :)
You know how those "non" tick hunters are. :P

On another subject. "IF" and that is a huge if, this rain lets up a bit I may see about hunting with some Harry stuff tonight. Well Harry II anyway. Ole Kenny Francis down the road here has some nice walker dogs. Jeremy McCailis (not how it's spelled) is a couple miles the other direction with the Skipper dog, (out of nailor). Theres alot of pretty high powered walkers round here. HarryII, Sackets Gun, Skipper, another or two I can't think of right now.

Dennis "Marty" West
westshounds@yahoo.com
Yahoo msgr:westshounds

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:41 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Marty West wrote:
Sorry bud. Didn't mean to pry on any complexes. LOL :mrgreen:
You know coonhunters are as bad as fishermen. The stories always change and the fish get bigger and the dogs get better..
Hahaha

have you ever noticed that after a dog dies,, it becomes about 10 times as better than it ever was,,,, :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH JUDY
PKC SILVER CHAMPION,,,,,,,,,, ACHA NITE CHAMPION
ACHA ALABAMA STATE CHAMPION
TRUE STORY ,,, THAT'S RIGHT ,,, NO-NONSENSE

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:54 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Mike Sylvester wrote:
Cornfield08..................Sometimes these topics run in another direction or just get a little broader as they go on. I was simply replying at that part and time in the post to TC's comments. I don't think that Marty or I were trying to make these comments and English-Walker thing. I was simply replying to the topic, as it related to a situation at my house, and would have regardless of what color dog is in my kennel.

ahh heck mike i was juss bustin some chops meant no harm but im tellin yall i got some real great stuff here for removing ticks.... i let payroll use it and it turned all his dogs solid blanket back it wasnt supposed to do that just supposed to get the ticks off no refund on that stuff though .. :D :D :D

PR Harrington's Dark Mountain Ride

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

cornfield08 wrote:
Mike Sylvester wrote:

ahh heck mike i was juss bustin some chops meant no harm but im tellin yall i got some real great stuff here for removing ticks.... i let payroll use it and it turned all his dogs solid blanket back it wasnt supposed to do that just supposed to get the ticks off no refund on that stuff though .. :D :D :D

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO PAYDAY ROLL HUH IS IT HUH ?????

LIFE LONG MEMBER OF THE PIGEON MOUNTAIN CLAN !!!!YOUNG GUN KENNELS. HOME OF SOON TO BE WORLD FAMOUS { PAYROLLS LITTLE RIVER HARD KNOCKING STYLISH PAYDAY } !!!! IT DONT SOUND LIKE MUCH BUT ITS WHERE I AM FROM .I SAID IT DONT SOUND LIKE MUCH BUT ITS WHERE I AM FROM, WHERE THERES A COUNTY FAIR EVERY FALL UR FRIENDS ARE THERE WHEN YOU CALL !!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

ya,,, you told me that you was not going to say nothing cornfield,,, now look at what you have done,,, i am going to have 100 people to want there money back when they breed there dog that they got from me and they come out all ticked up,,,, what am i going to do now,,, :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:28 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY - THE BEST STUD DOG TO EVER BE PUBLISHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:32 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

ngawalkingtall wrote:
BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY - THE BEST STUD DOG TO EVER BE PUBLISHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya,,, but that's just b/c he was out of ol '' HAYES '',,,, true story,,,,and,,,,that's right

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

payroll01 wrote:
ngawalkingtall wrote:

ya,,, but that's just b/c he was out of ol '' HAYES '',,,, true story,,,,and,,,,that's right

THE MAKER OF LEGENDS !!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

if all the walker hunters out there would look at there papers,,, they will find ol ''HAYES'' in about every good walker stud out there,,,,he was '' THE REPRODUCER'' of all time ,,, well, to me ,,,, true story,,, that's right

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

payroll01 wrote:
if all the walker hunters out there would look at there papers,,, they will find ol ''HAYES'' in about every good walker stud out there,,,,he was '' THE REPRODUCER'' of all time ,,, well, to me ,,,, true story,,, that's right

LOOK DEEPER AND U WILL SEE STYLISH LIPPER !!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

HAYES was not only a reproducer,,, he produced '' REPRODUCERS '' ,,, TRUE STORY,,,, THAT'S RIGHT

p/s ; lipper has not and never will do what ol ''HAYES'' has done for the walker breed... true story,,, that's right

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

payroll01 wrote:
HAYES was not only a reproducer,,, he produced '' REPRODUCERS '' ,,, TRUE STORY,,,, THAT'S RIGHT

p/s ; lipper has not and never will do what ol ''HAYES'' has done for the walker breed... true story,,, that's right

SOME LIKE WATER SOME LIKE TEA WITHOUT ONE THERE IS NOT THE OTHER !!!! FIGGER IT OUT !

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:53 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

ngawalkingtall wrote:
payroll01 wrote:

SOME LIKE WATER SOME LIKE TEA WITHOUT ONE THERE IS NOT THE OTHER !!!! FIGGER IT OUT !

ya,,, but look at this way,,,, SK. JR. put some nice pups on the ground in his day,,, then he put ''RAT'' on the round,,, :shock: :shock: ,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:57 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

payroll01 wrote:
ngawalkingtall wrote:
payroll01 wrote:

ya,,, but look at this way,,,, SK. JR. put some nice pups on the ground in his day,,, then he put ''RAT'' on the round,,, :shock: :shock: ,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

THATS RIGHT HARRY PUT SOME NICE DOGS ON THE GROUND AND THEN HE PUT (R$$) !! THATS RIGHT.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next