CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

3 of suzys pups 7 weeks old with the meat ,,,,, a hotdog!!!
these were off nt ch suzy,she is stylish clover and stylish coma. the white faced pup is the male i kept off her litter.red eagle whitey,
below is whitey treeing coon alone

Last edited by toe cutter on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:49 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Randy, Just a short note. Red Eagle Charlet treed her first squirrel by her self yesterday.When she located she sounded like a Lion Roaring then went in a loud high pitched chop :D

cbcoonskinner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

thats great, his pups do have some nice loud horns

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:04 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Randy,
Rowdy met his first coon last night. Man is he loud. Pat was over and i had a caged coon and didn't know what he would do. I took it and showed it to him he didn't do much but sniff it until it growled and tryed to bite him then it was on. I have never heard a pup as loud as he is and he just let out some long locates and then went into a chop. He hated that coon so bad at five months old he was slobering. I think when i start him in about 4 months when i get him going he will be a slober mouth tree dog. He hated that coon and i couldn't beleive he barked at it. When i took the coon and put it in the back of the truck he just kept running around the truck with his nose up, then he heard the coon growl and he went crazy. He was standing on the bumper barkin away. Patrick was impressed he hasn't seen rowdy for a long time and he couldn't beleive how loud rowdy was he said floyd isn't near that loud but is loud enough. I didn't Know he was that loud either because the only time he barks is when its feedin time the rest of the time its not allowed and he knows it. Me and Pat are both tickled to death floyd is runnin and treein his own squirrels. We hope by December to have floyd and rowdy runnin and treein and then we are comin to hunt in Michigan with u, where all the big coons are.

D.J.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

sounds like you like your mack pups.mack has the right OLD finley river blood that made walkers track smart and accurate.true finley river traits,run a coon to catch it and tree it like they are mad they did'nt.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:10 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Rock River Stylish Patches and Demolition Dollys lists are getting full fast.
macks traits are showing big time dominant in every cross i have made.
dont wait to get on a puppy list on macks pups,his pups have all sold before the crosses were even made.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Randy give me some time on a female. I have my older pup that is started really well but i cant keep him treeing he is double clover bred, he is 15 months old but if i cant get him going by December. I will have to get rid of him, and then all i will have is rowdy. Right now i really have to many pups, but i will want one eventually. Did you not end up selling Suzy. Well below is a picture of rowdy, and next caged coon i will get him barking on it maybe a video. This week i will go over and get a picture of Floyd. Thanks D.J.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Randy,
Here is a picture of Floyd at the top. The rest of the pictures are Rowdy and Floyd on a caged coon. They look promising.Pat and I are tickled to death. Thanks D.J.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:16 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

These are super nice looking pups!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Those are some good looking pups, shows alot of potential DJ you spend alot time with your dogs Your a good trainer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

there sure are some lookers in the crosses i have made on mack. patches,the mother of floyd,rowdy and boomer is bred now.3rd time on this cross,due in august.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:56 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

i lost alot of info on my pup lists when the stud section was deleated. if you were on one and still want a pup,contact me or i may not still have you down.

if you breed a nice female to mack you will not be dissapointed.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

That sounds good. The way dolly looks now i wish i would have bought her when you offered her for 1000 or 1500. Is she getting it done in the woods.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Randy, How is going? Is Floyld and Rowdy, Charlett's litter mates they are good looking pups! As before I want the most out going male pup in the litter. You can pick him for me Pick me one that you would would want. Charlette has been terrorizing the neighbor hood cats :D I might be interested on getting in on the Oklahoma pup hauling deal I'm sure he'll have to cross Missouri somewhere on that trip.But I'm still planning on making the ACHA Little world hunt in Nova Ohio Oct 9th and 10th. But thats still a ways off .I'm going to start Hunting Charlette here around the end of the month of July she'll be six months old then..

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

illinihunter wrote:
That sounds good. The way dolly looks now i wish i would have bought her when you offered her for 1000 or 1500. Is she getting it done in the woods.
Dolly was just singled out to do it alone when i got her. she just turned 3. i dont know if i will have pups out of her available if your not booked on one, i know I really like the type of dog Dolly has become and i want a pup off her and mack for sure.should be some real nice pups.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next