CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:20 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Randy, How is going? Is Floyld and Rowdy, Charlett's litter mates they are good looking pups! As before I want the most out going male pup in the litter. You can pick him for me Pick me one that you would would want. Charlette has been terrorizing the neighbor hood cats :D I might be interested on getting in on the Oklahoma pup hauling deal I'm sure he'll have to cross Missouri somewhere on that trip.But I'm still planning on making the ACHA Little world hunt in Nova Ohio Oct 9th and 10th. But thats still a ways off .I'm going to start Hunting Charlette here around the end of the month of July she'll be six months old then..

Al Brobst
yes,they are all 3 littermates. the 2 i have off patches are from the first litter. so they are laddermates to yours...LOL..the male is boomer,pictured with mack on the tree.pg 2 i think.
i mess with each litter alot from the time they can see. that way they are all out going. i have a hard time picking them out for my self because i tend to want to keep them all...floyd and rowdy were gonna stay here a few times. i sold one to smoore that i still wish i had of kept. he was a pretty one too.big boned ,chug headed and full blanket backed houndy looking pup.by the time i sent charlette to you, i wanted to keep her too....shoot, the women and her family that brought her to you said after the ride they liked her so much that if they did not like the looks of you, they were keeping her.......LOL. they was gonna high jack your pup..... :shock:

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Randy, I have an update on Rowdy. I showed him another caged coon and he hates them even more. Since he was doing so good on it i thought I would turn it loose in the yard about 15 yards from a tree. It was a kitten coon of course but they are not very small any more. So i turned it loose not thinking he would do anything on the tree yet but he was all over that thing i thought he was going to catch it cause i gave the coon so much time it was a couple feet up the tree when i let go of rowdy. He took of and jump and nearly caught it. Since he could get it he went crazy. Oh man did he look pretty chopin on that tree, he was trying to climb it and everything else. I couldn't believe it last week he didn't want knothing to do with the treeing part.I have photos coming soon.I think he will be the easiest i will ever get to start. I just can't believe how smart he is. I doubt he knows its a coon he just knows he don't like it cause it tries to bite him.
Thanks D.J.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Hey toe cutter the pup i got from you in june is know ruling the house the house cat sneaks up to get a drink of water then he heads back down stairs.I think he is going to have one of those loud voices like you said.
Let me know about a patches female.
thanks again, Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:01 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

illinihunter wrote:
Randy, I have an update on Rowdy. I showed him another caged coon and he hates them even more. Since he was doing so good on it i thought I would turn it loose in the yard about 15 yards from a tree. It was a kitten coon of course but they are not very small any more. So i turned it loose not thinking he would do anything on the tree yet but he was all over that thing i thought he was going to catch it cause i gave the coon so much time it was a couple feet up the tree when i let go of rowdy. He took of and jump and nearly caught it. Since he could get it he went crazy. Oh man did he look pretty chopin on that tree, he was trying to climb it and everything else. I couldn't believe it last week he didn't want knothing to do with the treeing part.I have photos coming soon.I think he will be the easiest i will ever get to start. I just can't believe how smart he is. I doubt he knows its a coon he just knows he don't like it cause it tries to bite him.
Thanks D.J.
dang dj, i just relized you got the wrong pup, i'll bring you a differant one and pick rowdy up.......LOL...i bet that aint happening. sounds like you have a pup with brains and bred in instincts.macks pups have started faster for me then any pup i have had in 36 yrs. its hard to beleive the mouth he hangs on them too. i get reports all the time on how smart and how loud his pups are.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Hey t.c here are the pics of diamonds pups.Image
[img][img][/img][/img]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Heres the two females.Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Randy,He has brains and a loud mouth, but i don't want to brag on Rowdy to much until he Is runnin and treein in the woods and doin it right. Man is he going to have a big long locate. Well sometimes i want to just send him to you until he is ready to start because he wakes me up all the time at night because hes out in the field chasing something, or in the yard treeing cats, and sometimes hes out in the hog barns chasing coons i would say because i see the tracks by the barns all the time and hes out there doing something, But i think i can live with him. Hes about to eat me out of the house. He is tearing up that purinia pro plan, that stuff isn't cheap, it doesn't bother me as long as he will earn his keep.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

well t.c. to be honest i havent quite decided which male exactly but i have it narrowed down to 2 different ones if you look at the pic. with all 6 pups in it it will either be the very far left one or the second one to the right of the white faced one, that white faced one is kind of cute to he kind of looks like an indian with war paint on. :roll: :lol: i had them all out in the back yard playing with them today they are all doing real good those pics i posted of them are when they were 2 days old these guys are about 2 times that size now! i'm telling you they are some big pups!!!! i think they are all going to make good hounds they all are already using their nose like it is their eyes, i know one thing man they have put a hurtin on ol'diamond i have been feeding her 2 big cans of canned dog food with 2 quarts of dry feed mixed in it once a day, she acts like she can't get enough to eat, and shoot you know how she eats (like a bird) but all are doing very well, let me know when you plan on comin down, talk to youo later

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:57 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

i'll come and get mine when they are ready to go. once they are weaned.......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

HEY T.C. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I GAVE THE PUPS THEIR FIRST SHOTS TODAY AND WORMED THEM ALSO. THE ONLY THINGS I'M WAITING ON NOW ARE THE PUPPY PAPERS I'M HOPEING TO HAVE THEM ALL BACK TO ME BY NEXT TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY. TALK TO YOU LATER.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:22 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

cowboyup2347273 wrote:
HEY T.C. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I GAVE THE PUPS THEIR FIRST SHOTS TODAY AND WORMED THEM ALSO. THE ONLY THINGS I'M WAITING ON NOW ARE THE PUPPY PAPERS I'M HOPEING TO HAVE THEM ALL BACK TO ME BY NEXT TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY. TALK TO YOU LATER.
sounds good john, give me a call when you got everything.i bet this has been the easiest and fastest you have ever sold a litter.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER ==MACK X PATCHES #1

Last edited by toe cutter on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER------------------RED EAGLE MACK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

MACK X PATCHES #2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Image MACK

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next