CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER PUPS ARE BRED FOR TRAITS FOR A COON HUNTERS STYLE COON DOG.THEY CHECK THE TREE BEFORE THEY TREE AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HAVE THE COONS. The Traits from RED EAGLE DI CK.
TRAITS FROM YRS AGO STILL HERE IN RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER , FOR STUD SERVICE CONTACT RANDY AT 517 605 9090. PKC SS AND UKC PERF.

RED EAGLE MACK WAS LAID TO REST ON AUGUST 16, 2013. HE WAS 16 YRS OLD.HE IS GREATLY MISSED.
HIS SON RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER IS PRODUCING THE SAME TRAITS IN HIS PUPS MACK PRODUCED IN HIM.....

IF YOU DID'NT GET A PUP OFF MACK YOU CAN STILL GET ONE OFF BOOMER. DON'T MISS THE LAST CALL ON OLD SCHOOL FOUNDATION BLOOD THAT MADE WALKERS THE REAL DEAL COON DOGS THEY USED TO BE.
*MACK WAS ONE OF THE LAST DIRECT SONS OF SACKETT JR AND MAYBE THE ONLY HOUND THAT WAS STILL THROWIN PUPS WITH RED EAGLE DI CK BLOOD THIS CLOSE AND LINE BRED IN
DNA PROVEN ..
RED EAGLE MACKS ** LAST LITTER HE PRODUCED WAS BORN AUG 2010 ) **

CONTACT 517 605 9090
LOCATED SOUTHERN LOWER MICH.
MACK IS A DIRECT SON OF GR NITE CH SACKETT JR....HIS MOTHER GRCH RED EAGLE TESLA IS LINEBRED OUT Of 1987 PKC WORLD NITE HUNT CH GR NT CH SPARKY'S ALABAMA EAGLE AND 1982 PKC WORLD NITE HUNT CH GR NT CH FAIRS SMOKIN JOE.BOTH ARE DIRECT SONS OF 1981 ACHA WORLD NITE HUNT CH GR NT CH RED EAGLE DI CK.
RED EAGLE MACK IS A PROVEN REPRODUCER OF HONEST ACCURATE COONHOUNDS.HE COMES FROM A FAMILY OF TOP REPRODUCING FINLEY RIVER BRED HOUNDS
***all macks pups born in 2009, 2010,2011 are ukc perf and pkc futurity***

LIKE MACK BOOMER IS A LOUD BAWL MOUTH TRACK DOG. ONE BARK LOCATE AND A SOLID STEADY LOUD CHOP ON THE TREE. INDEPENDANT AND DEADLY ACCURATE ALL YEAR LONG. DRIFTS A COLD TRACK AND DRIVES A RUNNING COON.
HE PRODUCES REAL COONDOGS WITH THESE SAME TRAITS.LIST OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WITH HIS PUPS. ASK THEM HOW EASY THRIR PUPS START BECAUSE OF NATURAL BRED IN INSTINCTS.
PICS OF MACK & BOOMER, PUPS,PEDS,INFO ON MY FEMALES, HUNT WINS-REFERANCES AND TESTIMONIALS ON PUPS LISTED THROUGH OUT THIS THREAD.I BREED FOR OLD SCHOOL TRAITS.TRACK DOGS TO BE MORE ACCURATE, LOUD HARD TREE DOGS. BAWL ON TRACK AND STAND ON THE TREE CHOP MOUTHED STAY PUT TREEING HOUNDS.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 112 times in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

i have plenty of referances on mack and his pups.they are all over the u.s.i breed mack to make coondogs,NOT money.ONE REASON MACKS PUPS ARE WHAT THEY ARE, IS BECAUSE OF MY SELECTIVE BREEDING.

......................NT CH YADKIN RIVER CROWDER
.............GR NT ROCK RIVER SACKETT
......................PR FLYNNS HUSTLIN GYPSY
....GR NT ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR
......................GR NT DOHONEYS BOONE
.............GR NT SKEANS DOLLY
......................GR NT DOHONEYS SPICE
RED EAGLE MACK
......................PKC WLD CH GR NT ALABAMA EAGLE
.............PR RED EAGLE HAWK
......................NT CH TOLBERTS QUEEN II ( GR NT MERCHANTS BOSS)
....GR CH RED EAGLE TESLA
......................NT CH FAIRS BOONER DAN
.............PR TIMS TREEING TOSS
..................... PR FAIRS BOONER FOXY (PKC WLD CH GR NT FAIRS SMOKIN JOE X DIRECT DAUGHTER OF UKC WLD CH GR NT ROCK RIVER BANJO)

( ALABAMA EAGLE AND SMOKIN JOE WERE DIRECT SONS OF WLD CH GR NT RED EAGLE DI CK.
DI CK WAS A DIRECT SON OF GR NT GR CH MEARS FINLEY RIVER DAN.)

mack had hunt wins before he was two years old. he was only in 2 ukc hunts winning 2nd in both,best of show in his only bench show,$270 in pkc. i bought him, 10 years ago from gary hern, and i have owned him ever since. I never put him in any nite hunts... i do not attend nite hunts any more, since 1997....... his pups are colorfull good lookers,fast starters with loud mouths, track brains and hard loud stay put under pressure tree dogs.

Last edited by toe cutter on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:33 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:02 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

typical looking mack pup,most all look like his little clones no matter the female.*this pic is of boomer at 8 weeks old. pic of him at 9 months old treeing with mack on the second page .

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm 
IP:
toe cutter would you post your suzy female, sire and dam. At one time you
had it posted, but i think it is gone now. Lonnie Woodcox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

this is suzys ped. she is a nice hound,top track dog,ice,snow,frost,deep water,swamp,hardwoods -where ever and when ever you turn her loose.hard accurate stay put pressure tree dog,tree dog.

............................... GR NT CH WILD CLOVER
...............STYLISH CLOVER (WHITIE)
................................GR NT CH STYLISH CHIRPIE
....GR NT CH MIAMI VALLEY STYLISH JINX
................................GR NT CH WICKS THUNDER
...............GR NT CH STYLISH THUNDER GIRL
................................GR NT CH STYLISH QUEEN

NT CH ALUMCREEK SUZY (3 1ST PLACE WINS,2 WINS TOWARD GR NT) $95 IN PKC

.................................NT CH FLATROCK COMA
................GR NT CH STYLISH COMA
.................................NT CH STYLISH DOLLY
....GR NT CH ALUMCREEK SISSY
.................................GR NT CH STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
.................PR STYLISH PAC N SIS
.................................PR INDIANA POLLY

HER PUPS ARE ALL ALREADY SOLD.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

hey t.c. this john i just wanted to let you know that diamond is doing really well she should be dropping her litter of pups off of mack in about 10 days or so, i cant wait this has been a long time coming!! also i have 4 pups out of this cross that are spoken for so if anyone out their is interested in getting a pup off of mack and or from this cross just let me know pup's will be $150.00 male or female and diamond on the top is direct out of hard knockin stylish hayes and on bottom her mom is direct direct out of nocturnal nailor. talk to you soon randy thank's john.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

RED EAGLE MACK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 pm 
IP:
toe cutter, When you breed a female how many times do you breed her. When
I drive a long ways to breed a dog, we breed only one time and the female still
has a lot of pups. But when I was in the hog busines it seem like by breeding
2 times we would get 1 or 2 more pigs, by doing that. Do you think a dog
would be the same way, lonnie woodcox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

if you catch the female on the right day, when she is ovulating,(her eggs are dropping and she is fertile.) one time is good to go.the best chance for her to take is the 11th day if you only go the one shot.the 11th day should be the peak of her cycle. if it is one of my females,or a female left with me ,since they are here for the time, i will breed her 2 times,between the 9th and 14 th day from when her cycle started. that way i am sure to catch her on a day she is ovulating and she gets pregnant..or a vet can tell if or give you a day she should be. the females i have bred one time have had the same amount of pups i get from a female that has been bred 2 or more times.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

[b]ALL MY FEMALES THAT ARE BRED TO MACK ARE THE SAME TYPE OF COONDOG HE IS.
THEY CAN FLAT TREE A COON AS WELL AS ANY HOUND.
ANY PUP SOLD OUT OF MY FEMALES AND MACK ARE BRED TO BE REAL COON DOGS FROM THE TOP AND BOTTOM.
I DO NOT BREED FEMALES THAT CANT TREE A COON ALONE THEMSELVES,
I WOULD NOT WANT A PUP OUT OF ANY STUD FROM A FEMALE THAT WAS NOT A REAL COON DOG HERSELF.SO WHY WOULD I EXPECT ANYONE ELSE TO.
THE RED EAGLE FINLEY RIVER TRAITS GIVE THEM THE STYLE AND TRAITS OF TRACK POWER THAT GIVES YOU THE ACCURACY AND HARD LOUD STAY PUT TREE DOGS.

Last edited by toe cutter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Randy,
I sent you some picks of Red Eagle Charlet she is 4 and a half months old the day the pictures were taken . Still got to say she is one of the most intelligent pups i have worked with . Thanks again and I cant wait to get the male out the up coming litter of Patches and Mack.

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Randy,
I sent you some picks of Red Eagle Charlet she is 4 and a half months old the day the pictures were taken . Still got to say she is one of the most intelligent pups i have worked with . Thanks again and I cant wait to get the male out the up coming litter of Patches and Mack.

Al Brobst

RED EAGLE CHARLET CHARLET IS OFF THE MACK AND PATCHES 2ND CROSS.
[IMImage
[IMImage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

hey randy!!
just thought i would let you know that diamond did have her pups!! today as a matter of a fact!! she had 4 males and 2 females i will try to send you some pics tomarrow they are all doing good and they are all big pups they are going to be some lookers thats for sure!! i will talk at you later,john

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

MOST EVERYONE DESCRIBES THEIR PUPS OFF MACK AS BEING THE SMARTEST THEY HAVE SEEN.

Last edited by toe cutter on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next