CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:18 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

...........but there is a Forum Code of Conduct on the forum that can be found in the Forum Code of Conduct and Policies section.

You'll find rules like don't call people crooks or post bad deal transactions on the forum. Or do not sabotage anyone's classified ads by posting BS nonsense or adding your 2 cents to already posted BS post if you have no interest in buying what is for sale. These are just a couple of the rules that can be found in the Forum Code of Conduct.

I am sorry if think they are BS rules. It's pretty simple. You can either respect the forum rules and abide by them or find another forum and take your BS to.

CoonDawgs.com is not the only hound hunting forum on the net. So you have plenty of other forum options to post your BS on.

You can threaten to post a virus on the forum because I banned you. You can threaten to trash talk this forum with every coon hunter you meet cause I banned you. You can send constant emails calling me vulgar names all you want cause you got banned. You can re-register a new account after I ban you and I will ban it too. You can go whine on all the other forums that I banned your account. You can do what ever the hell you want to after I cull your account and ban you.

I am not going to lose sleep cause I pissed you off cause I culled your account and banned you. But I know I am no longer going to waste my time with you causing trouble on the forum that I have to clean up and move off.

I don't know why some think they are above the Forum Rules.

I get tired of being contacted like I did today 4 different times about 4 different post with BS nonsense.

Years ago, I would have sent a warning about your conduct..........these day, I just cull accounts that cause problems. WHY? Cause I didn't waste my time posting the Forum Code of Conduct for nothing.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:45 pm 
IP:
im new to this hole thing buckshot but i agree i like having a place to talk to fellow hunters congrats to u and this site

Post subject: Question
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:53 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'm new to this board and I have put a couple post on the discussion forum to find out about some tracking systems.. I haven't been able to find anything on field marshall.. I'm not trying to bend the rules just needing some info. So if I have done something I'm sorry.. Could you please help me find these prior post. Your help would be great.. Hope I posted this in the right place. Thanks Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:03 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Use the SEARCH feature and search the Product Reviews and Discussions for post on the Marshall Receivers.

Profile  WWW