CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:04 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Need To Change Your Password?

To Change your password, login to your account and go to your profile. Inside your profile you can change your password.

Go to User Control Panel >> Profile >> Edit Account Settings -- Change Password and then enter password to confirm.

No reason to re-register a new username if you have forgotten your password or need to change your email address.

Use the "I forgot my password feature" if you forgot your password.

You will be emailed a new password. Click on the link in the email or copy and paste the link in a browser bar to activate your account. Then login using your username and the password that was in the email. After your account has been activated, go to your PROFILE and change the password to something you can remember.

You may need to check your email spam box for the email you will receive when you use the "I forgot my password" feature.

You need to click on the link in the email or copy and paste the link in a browser bar to activate your account. TYPE THE NEW PASSWORD EXACTLY AS IT IS WRITTEN. So if the password you are emailed when you use the I Fogot My Password feature doesn't work -- that means your not following the directions in the email and not a thing in the world I can do when you do not follow directions -- my hands are tied as that part of the process depends on you.

Need To Change Your Email?

You can change your email in your profile.

Go to User Control Panel >> Profile >> Edit Account Settings -- Change Email and then enter password to confirm.

As of 21 May 2012, Due to the @gmail.com address being used in most of the human spammers registrations, we have now blocked the @gmail.com emaill address and you will need to use a different email address if you want to change your email. Info here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=154535

If you are changing your email please read below as well.

*Because of the new features pertaining to spammers registering on the forum, I will also be emailed an alert to re-activate your account. Your account will not become active until I have activated it. Accounts are activated every few hours during the week. On weekends only a few times during each day.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!